Stupidity at an all time high.

A lot of you don't realize how fucking dumb you are. Even my most simplist points go over your head, then you attack me with your mental lapse.  Ughk... i see why saucer rarely posts here.  

The smart people never get understood here. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You wouldn't be on a forum like this if you were smart.

It's entertaining. I'm smart enough to know that

Wow fuckibg nice to know you just admitted you are part of the dumb herd?  

I've taken IQ tests with my classmates.. I know where I stand. Very well. Srsly some of the confident idiocracy here when i'm making a great/big point is stupid inducing.

I don't even care if people agreed, but they're never. Even. Understanding. The. Concept. Of what I bring up. In fact they. Go. The extra. Mile of Stupidity. Not pick up on obvious satire parody, leaving some intelligence to the reader, and they go in on a primitive mis-read of my own post!! 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You wouldn't be on a forum like this if you were smart.

I know. You'd have perfect math and English ACT scores with no effort. Go on to be the best japanese speaker at your University in over 2 decades, and have people tell you, you're intelligent wise your whole life. I'm not bullshitting anyone. I got a solid head on my shoulders that excels in both language and math or whatever really.

This does not make me better or my life better. But I am sincerely telling you, yall misunderstand me and posts so fuucking often, and to be confidently dumb on top of it, i'm having a crisis here.  

I have other points already vaugely made, but I honestly don't feel anyone takes the time to read discern or be accurate anymore, so won't bother. 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Two ideas, with a pause between. I knew your dumbass wouldn't get it, or assume I knew but was being lyricly playful. And would latch on to it as your only dumb point. Off topic too butthurt gang. 

I activated your trap card!? Amazing. Your high IQ is showing!

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Two ideas, with a pause between. I knew your dumbass wouldn't get it, or assume I knew but was being lyricly playful. And would latch on to it as your only dumb point. Off topic too butthurt gang. 

There is a way to dictate a pause in a sentence, but you're a genius so you should already know that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

muuuuuhahahahhhaaa you activated my trap card!!!! .... ensnared you have I.... :monocle:

Making typos on purpose to trap me for pointing it out. Such intelligence, such wit.

Just now, Ramza said:

Making typos on purpose to trap me for pointing it out. Such intelligence, such wit.

I didn't do it on purpose to entrap you. I could give two shits about ONE sentence. There is a THREAD moron.

Comprehension check failed. Moving way the fuck on. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

I didn't do it on purpose to entrap you. I could give two shits about ONE sentence. There is a THREAD moron.

Comprehension check failed. Moving way the fuck on. 

Learn to express yourself better then because that's exactly what I got out of your answer. Not my fault your writing style is abysmal and confusing.