My newest gaming purchases. 2019 is the GOAT.

All on PS4, obviously. (lmao at other platforms)

Ace Combat 7

Resident Evil 2

Kingdom Hearts III

Couldn't find a copy of Travis Strikes Again anywhere, I've decided to postpone my Switch purchase. 3 full price games cost me $289 CAD with taxes anyway. :D That's only $100 short for buying a Switch.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The latter two I got on Xbox One X, if I buy AC7 it won't be on console, that shit is unacceptable on any platform that's not PC. 

Oh yeah, that series that was Playstation exclusive for 6 entries in a row and never had a PC port until now can only be appreciated on PC. Makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh yeah, that series that was Playstation exclusive for 6 entries in a row and never had a PC port until now can only be appreciated on PC. Makes sense.

No, its showing on consoles is terrible. 1080p on $400 and $500 consoles intended to replace '1080p' consoles? And then it's like 720p and 900p on the other two and can't come close to holding a good framerate...

Fuck that noise. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, its showing on consoles is terrible. 1080p on $400 and $500 consoles intended to replace '1080p' consoles? And then it's like 720p and 900p on the other two and can't come close to holding a good framerate...

Fuck that noise. 

Oh, okay. I'll see for myself soon. 

Just now, kokujin said:

This is the best thing to happen in your life this year. LMAFAO

Nah, making my friend quit Street Fighter forever and uninstall both SFV and 30th AC was the best thing that happened to me so far this year. :laff: 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

I got Vesperia over KH3. Feel like I need to beat the collections first. I only beat KH1 and 2.

I almost bought Vesperia but fuck it. I'd rather play something new than last-gen trash.

And I'd rather get it on Switch to play in portable mode. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're not

More than good enough for this type of gameplay.

Could have been a locked 30fps and it would barely matter. Instead you get 60 with drops? Whatever. 

3 hours ago, HolyAx said:

The way your life is going man, its just the lcassic narrative of the typical degenerate who lives for escapism.

I used to take drugs and alcohol regularly, I barely drink anymore and I smoke weed here and there.

And you're gonna bust my balls of indulging in my favorite hobby with actual great games worth my time (for once). You think playing games is escapism? Pfft lol, try LSD.

'Degenerate' LOL, I mean, jesus christ, I work 40 hours a week, I pay my bills, eat healthy, have a social life. Who the fuck are you to call me a degenerate you little faggot, go back to your drawings. Lol 40 years old virgin in the making over here. Fuck off.

• Haha 2