Guys, how can we grow SW?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't pour water on your computer, Cooke. It doesn't work like it does on plants.

How can you nazi that?     

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

So that SW2 forum has relaunched, you say?

Yeah, having moderators who are grownup and clearly know when to tamper down the bullshit is a pretty important part of any forum.  Unfortunately we have people here who propagate a certain type of behavior and then turn around and play stupid and pretend they don't know how it got so bad.

We're not 15-17 year olds anymore. Not saying that we can't have shit-talking, but there's an actual mature way to go about it, and on this forum we actually seem to be regressing, and the mods know it, and in some cases they're actually joining along with it.

I know for a fact you're a capable mod. Might need to check that place out.

Bitch BYE :D

LOL look at the concentrated butthurt pop up.

I knew my post was going to bring them out, but I am a little surprised the rufflesselfpwned has now admitted to being a permenant jerry butthurt victim. he couldn't help but drop the act for a couple of seconds there, lol.

On 2019-02-10 at 3:02 AM, jehurey said:

LOL look at the concentrated butthurt pop up.

I knew my post was going to bring them out, but I am a little surprised the rufflesselfpwned has now admitted to being a permenant jerry butthurt victim. he couldn't help but drop the act for a couple of seconds there, lol.

He's talking to himself again :D