So how's the new DMC5 demo?

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

feb 7th. PeeCluded demo or what? You don't know the release date? :will2:

The xflop demo (the last thing i played on it before I sold it) was amazing but 9 minutes long.

Another AAA for Capcom. :juggle: 

I just read that it's essentially a newer build of the same demo released on Xbox before  :kaz: 

Was going to download it on PS4... now I'm not even going to bother.  :hest: 

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Really? That's lame

You should at least try it to see how bad the graphics shit on RE2 :reg:

Of course I'm going to be buying the game... but let's be clear, nothing about it shits on RE2.. on PC :juggle: 

47014132861_c6735e3894_k.jpg

47014129881_1ccab21c7b_k.jpg

But even if it does... Capgods will have done it again :smoke: 

It's weaksauce. For all of Itsuno's talk about setting a new standard for Action games, he turned around and just made a prettier DMC4 that's also braindead easy.

Literally my first time ever touching the game and I finished with a S rank and the No Damage Bonus. That should NEVER happen.

Devil May Cry? Nah, more like Babies Won't Cry. This is a game made for them. 

14 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Of course I'm going to be buying the game... but let's be clear, nothing about it shits on RE2.. on PC :juggle: 

47014132861_c6735e3894_k.jpg

47014129881_1ccab21c7b_k.jpg

But even if it does... Capgods will have done it again :smoke: 

Cool , you added black crush :mj:

4 hours ago, Sabo said:

It's weaksauce. For all of Itsuno's talk about setting a new standard for Action games, he turned around and just made a prettier DMC4 that's also braindead easy.

Literally my first time ever touching the game and I finished with a S rank and the No Damage Bonus. That should NEVER happen.

Devil May Cry? Nah, more like Babies Won't Cry. This is a game made for them. 

On what difficulty? Doesn't sound all that different from the DMC I know, especially 4, the enemies were slow and predictable for the most part. Some of the later ones would hit you, sometimes? Some of the bosses would damage you a bit until you figured out their patterns (fighting them 3 times in one playthrough made that easy) Lol, it's a combo whore festival and I'm fine with that.

I mean the series is known for having a one hit death difficulty. :killzone: 

I dunno, whatever the default difficulty is for the demo. I only played it once so I didn't notice any difficulty settings.

Game's not even a combo fest, enemies melt like butter so you can't really get a combo going since they die so fast.

I've played through the DMC collection last month (1,3, and 4), so the huge drop in challenge in the DMC5 demo is very noticeable to me. The only thing I got out of this demo was a feeling of disappointment. I'm just so disappointed by what I played. Don't even think I'm going to get the game now.

3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Game's not even a combo fest, enemies melt like butter so you can't really get a combo going since they die so fast.

That's what harder difficulties are for. Enemies with more HP. :killzone: Not like they changes patterns. At least not in 4 from what I remember.  

Yeah, no shit, I'm comparing this demo to the default difficulties of the previous games. It's a noticeable step down compared to it's predecessors.

4 had different enemy layouts on higher difficulties so.... 

16 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Really? That's lame

You should at least try it to see how bad the graphics shit on RE2 :reg:

So I played the demo.  Yea, the character models are noticeably better than RE2 Remake.  The environments I could go back and forth on.  But I'd say overall, yea DMC5 looks better.

Both awesome as fuck though :whew: