Thank you based AMD

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah they had great game packages .

I got anthem , and that could be a stinker :bitchface:

I'm loathe to make predictions; that being said I figure it will be AA around the review sites, unless there are glaring issues with connectivity or performance at launch.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Got my Vega 64 new for $300 and just got Resident Evil 2, The Division 2 and Devil May Cry V for $40 with their promo via Ebay.

Nude Claire, I'm coming baby :aitch:

Where did you buy your card from?  I thought you got it used?

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Where did you buy your card from?  I thought you got it used?

No I got it new from a local guy, he had like 5 of them. I didn't ask him about them but I assume he was a wholesaler or something. It didn't come with a voucher for the games but I can activate the one I got for $40 from Ebay, it just checks what card you have and issues you the codes.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No I got it new from a local guy, he had like 5 of them. I didn't ask him about them but I assume he was a wholesaler or something. It didn't come with a voucher for the games but I can activate the one I got for $40 from Ebay, it just checks what card you have and issues you the codes.

Oh cool.  I honestly can't even hate on AMD on this one... that's probably the best bundle I've ever seen for a graphics card.  Crazy good value there.  Lmao Anthem and BF5 compared to RE2, DMC5 and Division 2 :D 

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

@Remij_Radeon VII sold out fast today, and it pulls 90MH on ETH mining stock, that's more than the RTX 2080 Ti.  

It is the best 7nm GPU  currently on the market. 

There were only hundreds available.  Literally 10s of cards for entire cities... and countries..lmao.  And who gives a fuck what it does mining?  The card doesn't exist in any meaningful capacity to actually be useful mining.:drake: 

This card is vaporware.... despite the fact that it's Vega, which should have competent drivers by now, the drivers are completely fucked... it's hotter, louder, and more power hungry than the competition as well.  Black screens, CTDs, freezing issues.... reviewers can't even benchmark their suites of games due to constant issues with them.  Reviewers have been calling AMD asking them what the fuck is up with the card it's so bad.  It's also going to be completely replaced by AMD with a new architecture within  8-12 months.  This card is absolutely garbage.  The absolute pinnacle of AMD's last gen architecture on the newest process node with other optimizations can hardly match a mid tier RTX card, the 2080.

You're right though, it is the best 7nm GPU currently "on the market." :hest: 

Radeoff 7 :cruise: 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Oh cool.  I honestly can't even hate on AMD on this one... that's probably the best bundle I've ever seen for a graphics card.  Crazy good value there.  Lmao Anthem and BF5 compared to RE2, DMC5 and Division 2 :D 

They were giving those games away with the low end cards too . All of them .

I didn't even get bf and anthem , I got to pick one 😒

• 2 months later...

I've been looking at Vega cards for like the past week.....and looking back at this, damn you got an amazing deal. I know I should have waited for a bundle or the navi thing, but I had to get my hands on one and bought a used 56. Praying it has samsung memory :tear:

i tried to buy a ryzen when it first came out. i contacted someone i know to help me with the memory problem the motherboards had back then and in that time every single ryzen on amazon, newegg sold the fuck out. i had to go with intel. i shoulda been patient and waited for restocking, coulda gotten something a bit better