Mortal Kombat 11 - Official Kabal Reveal Trailer

40 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I just started playing Mortal Kombat X a bit. Is it me or is this game more satisfying than Street Fighter V? 

MKX is the best fighting game of the gen. Which is all sort of sad but I got to give credits where it's due.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-02-09 at 6:06 PM, Ramza said:

MKX is the best fighting game of the gen. Which is all sort of sad but I got to give credits where it's due.

Late reaction because I got sidetracked by RE2, but I've been playing it and hearing that seems crazy. Wtf happened with SFV? I've played a bit of it but it just seems more of the same as SFIV. Mortal Kombat X feels solid. And now I see some shit about SNK heroines and one button specials. The hell is going on with fighting games lol. 

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Late reaction because I got sidetracked by RE2, but I've been playing it and hearing that seems crazy. Wtf happened with SFV? I've played a bit of it but it just seems more of the same as SFIV. Mortal Kombat X feels solid. And now I see some shit about SNK heroines and one button specials. The hell is going on with fighting games lol. 

SFV was ruined by greed, mate. Like seriously, the vanilla game was really bare bone in content and characters, and the season passes are pricey as fuck. Even if you buy the AE, it's still feel like a scam. And forget about earning fightmoney to unlock things for free, it's such a grind it's not worth the time investment and it's pretty boring.

I do like the core game in of itself, it's SF and it's good (not Third Strike good, not even close) but I invested too much money and ended up feeling like a battered wife coming back to the promise of a normal marriage (earning fight money through survival mode grind...). I bought the first release full price ($60), bought the AE ($40), season pass 2 and 3 ($45 CAD) after , some costumes (they are crazy pricey, maybe $20), and all I got was two characters for free and a few costumes. Even just the 'stages' season pass cost a fortune... fucking background, man.

If I kept playing the game, I would most likely have to invest more money for the upcoming characters. It's a good game but I want you to know what you're getting into, one of the most shameful milking from Capcom ever seen. Shameful is what it is.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

You guys think MK is the best fighter this gen? :holeup:

Maybe be not technically; but the overall package, content available at launch, online features and single player content, the whole bang for your bucks, at launch? Absolutely, and some of the most fun I had.

SFV can suck a dick.

• Like 1