Rumoured Nintendo Direct Next Week/Nintendo games for 2019

So this is based on some Reset Era "insider" but they seem to have given him credibility/he's had info in the past...take it with a grain of salt either way. Not necessarily all gonna be announced at the direct but could be possible.

Apparently the "big" ones are:

Pikmin 3 Port

Mario Maker 2

2D Zelda

Metroid Prime Trilogy (this one they seem confident will be at the direct).

Boxboy (no clue what the fuck this is).

Pokemon 

Not the greatest list really. 2D Zelda could be great and I've wanted Trilogy for a while. I hope if they do Mario Maker 2 it comes with like 1000 of the best levels from Mario Maker 1 or something. 

I expect any Direct now will most likely focus on 1st and maybe 2nd Qtr games..... with a very slim chance of some updates on Later in the year plans..... 

Mario Maker 2 would be lovely though.... the first one was really really good.  Some of the stages I made were stellar and got lots of plays and good ratings. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mario 3D maker? :spin:

2D Zelda.... I hope it's not a top down 2D Zelda. 

And they should do a HD version of Metroid 2.....Seller game sent to die on 3DS

Why not top down? ALBW was great!  I take it that's what they mean when they say 2d.

I'd also be in for an Adventure of Link style tbh. I think there's a lot of potential for that. A top downish overworld but with levels that end up being sidescroller. Would be a risk though.

Regarding Mario Maker 3D...I dunno...I just can't see them getting it right. Would be cool though.

Just now, Casual said:

Why not top down? ALBW was great!  I take it that's what they mean when they say 2d.

I'd also be in for an Adventure of Link style tbh. I think there's a lot of potential for that. A top downish overworld but with levels that end up being sidescroller. Would be a risk though.

Regarding Mario Maker 3D...I dunno...I just can't see them getting it right. Would be cool though.

I would prefer a 2.5 Zelda or something  rather than a top down.  Even a side view 2D Zelda..

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Mario Maker 2 would be so amazing. :love:

I'd even be fine with a Mario Maker port with the deluxe treatment. That game was so fucking good and just needs a community on a system that's not dead.

this!

i loved cooke's and gouk's levels. hard af! 

• Upvote 1