Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Casual

Rumoured Nintendo Direct Next Week/Nintendo games for 2019

Recommended Posts

So this is based on some Reset Era "insider" but they seem to have given him credibility/he's had info in the past...take it with a grain of salt either way. Not necessarily all gonna be announced at the direct but could be possible.

 

Apparently the "big" ones are:

 

Pikmin 3 Port

Mario Maker 2

2D Zelda

Metroid Prime Trilogy (this one they seem confident will be at the direct).

Boxboy (no clue what the fuck this is).

Pokemon 

 

Not the greatest list really. 2D Zelda could be great and I've wanted Trilogy for a while. I hope if they do Mario Maker 2 it comes with like 1000 of the best levels from Mario Maker 1 or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect any Direct now will most likely focus on 1st and maybe 2nd Qtr games..... with a very slim chance of some updates on Later in the year plans..... 

 

Mario Maker 2 would be lovely though.... the first one was really really good.  Some of the stages I made were stellar and got lots of plays and good ratings. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mario 3D maker? :spin:

 

2D Zelda.... I hope it's not a top down 2D Zelda. 

 

And they should do a HD version of Metroid 2.....Seller game sent to die on 3DS

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I want Mario maker so bad. Was my favorite Wiiu game. I made some pretty awesome levels. Was fun watching friends play them

Yea.. you had some crazy stages... lol 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mario 3D maker? :spin:

 

2D Zelda.... I hope it's not a top down 2D Zelda. 

 

And they should do a HD version of Metroid 2.....Seller game sent to die on 3DS

 

Why not top down? ALBW was great!  I take it that's what they mean when they say 2d.

 

I'd also be in for an Adventure of Link style tbh. I think there's a lot of potential for that. A top downish overworld but with levels that end up being sidescroller. Would be a risk though.

 

Regarding Mario Maker 3D...I dunno...I just can't see them getting it right. Would be cool though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casual said:

 

Why not top down? ALBW was great!  I take it that's what they mean when they say 2d.

 

I'd also be in for an Adventure of Link style tbh. I think there's a lot of potential for that. A top downish overworld but with levels that end up being sidescroller. Would be a risk though.

 

Regarding Mario Maker 3D...I dunno...I just can't see them getting it right. Would be cool though.

I would prefer a 2.5 Zelda or something  rather than a top down.  Even a side view 2D Zelda..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I spent way too much time fine tuning them and became obsessed :feelsbadman:

You getting Dreams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Direct predictions are usually almost always wrong. :ben:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mario Maker 2 would be so amazing. :love:

 

I'd even be fine with a Mario Maker port with the deluxe treatment. That game was so fucking good and just needs a community on a system that's not dead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Mario Maker 2 would be so amazing. :love:

 

I'd even be fine with a Mario Maker port with the deluxe treatment. That game was so fucking good and just needs a community on a system that's not dead.

this!

 

i loved cooke's and gouk's levels. hard af! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I want Mario maker so bad. Was my favorite Wiiu game. I made some pretty awesome levels. Was fun watching friends play them

word bro. your stuff was challenging. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×