IGN - I miss when BR games were slower

doesn't get much slower than PUBE-G, spent 20 minutes looting knick-knacks from PS2-era geometry buildings, walk for 20 minutes into a barren wasteland of a map, then get sniped by some guy hiding in an 8-bit bush. 

Blackout is BR, all other games are imitations. Poor ones at that. Won't even bother with that free Titanflop BR lmfao.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

doesn't get much slower than PUBE-G, spent 20 minutes looting knick-knacks from PS2-era geometry buildings, walk for 20 minutes into a barren wasteland of a map, then get sniped by some guy hiding in an 8-bit bush. 

Blackout is BR, all other games are imitations. Poor ones at that. Won't even bother with that free Titanflop BR lmfao.

PUBG is trash :scust:

27 minutes ago, Boss said:

This isn't trolling either :danylol:

First off fuck off if you got a problem say it sneak dissin and shit in every thread I make

Second, BR in counter strike would never work the whole point of BR was a slow burn gameplay

Edited by Vini

If the genre dies it's because games like Fortnite and Call of Duty killed it

Companies that don't understand it trying to cash in on the addictive nature of it's unpredictability

Edited by Vini

I have to add I'm disappointed in valve. Counter-Strike gets always treated like the ugly sister.

I play dota 24/7 and this game is updated and fixed permanently and It is very clear devs put more effort into that game than cs.

Why? Because everyone buys hats and battlepasses etc. CS doesn't have that kind of treatment.

The BR mode map "blacksite" is pretty good, I have to admit, but the gameplay is horrendous. Walking around alone hoping to find a pot of piss :| 

They should add a team mode. 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

If the genre dies it's because games like Fortnite and Call of Duty killed it

Companies that don't understand it trying to cash in on the addictive nature of it's unpredictability

No, PUBG isn't special and the game is goddamn awful. It wasn't even the first "battle royal" game if you think about it. 

Just now, kaz said:

No, PUBG isn't special and the game is goddamn awful. It wasn't even the first "battle royal" game if you think about it. 

Tell me a reason the game is awful outside of you found it boring