Ate 2 pounds of raw liver, with a pound of butter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True greatness.     

the kids have more protein  eat them instead. 

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

This girl is fucking insane. 

Worse the the lack of any nutritional benefit it blows my mind the amount of time wasted to make this nonsense. I can crack eggs and make them over easy to plate in less than 10 minutes, this shit is like an hour of messing with stupid ass random ingredients just to prep. What a fucking waste of life. 

We need to talk about fiber. What genius came up with the idea that indigestable crap can cure indigestion. 

The food is so shit that the best thing you can do is fill up your colon/stomach with garbage that prevents the absorption of whatever sugary trash you just ate. 

Edited by Team 2019

I understand eating livers but why so much butter? Use it for your cooking but don't waste your time eating it. You should eat cheese instead if you want so much fat, at least it has more nutritional values. Butter is just fat and salt, little bit of calcium. It's like a weaker/fatter form of cheese.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I understand eating livers but why so much butter? Use it for your cooking but don't waste your time eating it. You should eat cheese instead if you want so much fat, at least it has more nutritional values. Butter is just fat and salt, little bit of calcium. It's like a weaker/fatter form of cheese.

Butter is more nutritionally dense than cheese. Both are keto/carnivore. But they arent interchangeable, very different nutrition profiles between the two even if both are made from milk.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be curious to see your blood test. I bet you have really high cholesterol right now.

Look dumbass, Inuits might have eaten raw meat and fat for sustenance but those people hunted and fished in the wild while you sit on your ass playing 8 hours of MMORPG a day and eating a pound of butter.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'd be curious to see your blood test. I bet you have really high cholesterol right now.

Look dumbass, Inuits might have eaten raw meat and fat for sustenance but those people hunted and fished in the wild while you sit on your ass playing 8 hours of MMORPG a day and eating a pound of butter.

They also adapted to a diet like that over god knows how many generations. You can't just go from eating like a normal person to outright eating butter and meat, there's absolutely no way it's even remotely healthy or beneficial to your body.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They also adapted to a diet like that over god knows how many generations. You can't just go from eating like a normal person to outright eating butter and meat, there's absolutely no one it's even remotely healthy or beneficial to your body.

You're right that genetics plays it's part as well. I wouldn't say a keto diet can't have beneficial effect on the body but Aza is taking it too far. His fat intake is already super high and he piles up butter on top of it. Also probably deficient in certain type of vitamins/minerals usually not found in meat.

On top of being a lazy slob who doesn't work nor exercise. 

I'm all for cutting starchy food, sugar and carbs in general but this is not the way to do it.