So, Baby SJW Titanfall (A.k.A Apex Legends) is AAA Everywhere

I played one match. It's awful. My teammates (randoms) just ran off. I got chased by the "ring" and couldn't out run that shit. Found one of my mates again and the tank dude killed us. 

This game is damn awful, not to mention it looks literally like diarrhea. Garbage game, garbage genre. 

And yes, the SJW influence is strong in this one, holy shit. :tom: 

10 hours ago, Vini said:

Interesting

I played a few more and they confirm my opinions on the game. Check the game thread later to read more, glad you like my input, bitch.

• Upvote 1
On 2019-02-12 at 1:13 AM, madmaltese said:

Apex with an amazing launch. Pretty much confirming that F2P is the only viable method moving forward for BR games. Going to be interesting how EA juggles this success and try to launch another BR mode in BFV

I would even go further and say that online MP games are destined for the F2P model. More people having access to the game equals more people actually playing.

For example the dota 2 card game "Artifact" is a failure because you have to pay for the game and on top of it for cards. There is no one to play against. 

The game just launched and is already dead. people give it "mostly negative reviews" on steam.