Microsoft only cares about licensing fees!

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, that's the dumbest shit leap in logic I've ever heard. The reality is they're aware of exactly what games are and are not coming, what games need support and those that do not. They're the company managing the hardware and integration for christ sakes. They'd know better than everyone, it's pretty clear that they jumped the gun and added this without realization it hadn't publicly announced yet.  

You're gonna get fucked on this just like Halo 5, and just like The Master Chief Collection. 

Riiiiiight Dynamite..... They're exactly aware that Gears Tactics isn't on Xbox... which is why it was removed from the list. :hest: 

Did you already forget that I said "No it isn't" and not "No it won't?".... ohhhhh yea... you did. :lemming: 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Revenue has zero implication on unit sales especially when there's multiple SKU's which muddle trends. For an example X sales tapering off a bit and S sales increasing would bode a unit increase with a revenue decrease. I feel like I'm talking to a child. Furthermore the X and S saw multiple sales throughout the year which would also decrease revenue with again no implication on unit sales. 

[Analyst]:  "So, Mr. Nadella, as you can see the revenue, in terms of raw dollars that we made, went down nintee-"

[Microsoft CEO Natya Nadella]: "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY.........shareholders only care about Xbox unit sales!!!!!!!"

....said no CEO of any publicly traded corporation, ever.

20 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Worse thing Microsoft did was let Peter Moore go, the Xbox brand has been in downward spiral ever since. 

And considering how mediocre of a job Peter Moore did, at least he was running off the right playbook for how to keep a console platform competitive.

Saints Row 1 seems silly  back then, but at least XBox owners could say that they had a unique open-world game that has some interesting stuff in it.

On 2019-02-09 at 3:19 PM, jehurey said:

And considering how mediocre of a job Peter Moore did, at least he was running off the right playbook for how to keep a console platform competitive.

Saints Row 1 seems silly  back then, but at least XBox owners could say that they had a unique open-world game that has some interesting stuff in it.

^This