Playing Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

wait a minute, who's the one saying those phrases? LOL

you're the one who said that the current game can't do that.

Which..........is also my point.

There's a difference between "can't do that" and "isn't doing that" which you can't seem to distinguish. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look how the game has so much less debris   .............and less lighting ............and less shadow ............and less reflections   LOL I always love these 2-3 week

Yeah some salty Sony fanatics on Youtube were trying to fabricate the illusion that the cloud destruction was not in effect based upon that IGN video saying that it has to be handled locally and god k

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's a difference between "can't do that" and "isn't doing that" which you can't seem to distinguish. 

I don't see you tumbling buildings into other buildings.

ANd if you want to establish "sorta like this" is good enough...................then we'll apply that for all future graphics arguments.

Right?  This is the precedent you want to establish????:colbertdid:

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's spinning on his own jerry-go-round. :hest: 

In other words, he knows he messed up.

Well, I sure do feel like I've been made fun of because of Microsoft tech demos from 5 years ago that are better than the new Crackdown game coming next week.:shrug:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't see you tumbling buildings into other buildings.

ANd if you want to establish "sorta like this" is good enough...................then we'll apply that for all future graphics arguments.

Right?  This is the precedent you want to establish????:colbertdid:

The precedent is they had to make a video game out of this technology Jerry, why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

3 minutes ago, dakur said:

Lol Red Faction destruction still looks better and more realistic than that and that one is a game from 2009. This one looks like cardboard legos falling on top of each other

Wrong, you're probably that dumb fuck who was on GS pushing that one guys video with the "pre-rendered" destruction shit.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Wrong, you're probably that dumb fuck who was on GS pushing that one guys video with the "pre-rendered" destruction shit.

I see someone is in denial :trump2: Anyone with a working pair of eyes can see the clear difference. MS loves people like you who fall for their gimmicky cheap marketing tricks so easily, I bet you believed Milo was real lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEURtVmPdPE

I uploaded a match I played. Was completely clutch at the end :whew:  The server freezes happen every so often which was annoying.  The devs are aware and are working on the fix.  Hopefully better by tonights session.

Some good destruction at 5:27.  Not even nearly as crazy as I've seen though.

Cloudtech :bow: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I uploaded a match I played. Was completely clutch at the end :whew:  The server freezes happen every so often which was annoying.  The devs are aware and are working on the fix.  Hopefully better by tonights session.

This needs to be hall of shamed. Jerry lol :danylol:

@Cookester15

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ms deleted your vid LOL

42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The precedent is they had to make a video game out of this technology Jerry, why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

36 minutes ago, dakur said:

Lol Red Faction destruction still looks better and more realistic than that and that one is a game from 2009. This one looks like cardboard legos falling on top of each other

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Eh I can’t say I’m impressed by the destruction. However, I will get this via gamepass. Orbs :love:

LOL, I love how the lemmings are trying so hard to sell it.

Like as if we haven't played Red Faction before.

Red Faction isn't even FUCKING CLOSE to this in scale.

Being able to blow a hole in something is not the same as all that debris stay around and physically interact with other debris and gun fire and rockets.

Jesus christ you guys trying to talk shit are so sad :D 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Red Faction isn't even FUCKING CLOSE to this in scale.

Being able to blow a hole in something is not the same as all that debris stay around and physically interact with other debris and gun fire and rockets.

Jesus christ you guys trying to talk shit are so sad :D 

DisfiguredHeavyAruanas-size_restricted.g

Red Faction :mj:

Okay I'll say this, it's A LOT of fun and I think I'm going to buy it just for the MP. The destruction is really cool and the gameplay just flows along excellently, however I only have two complaints about it. 

They need to fix that hitching, it's game breaking and while I have no doubt it will be taken care of it's highly annoying. The other thing is lopsided teams, the server allocating teams of 3 vs 5 or people abandoning. It needs to only allocate 5 vs 5 and there needs to be penalties for people leaving matches which puts them on a cool down. The match lengths are like 10-15 minutes, they're not long, people need to play them until the end.

Aside from that it's a great mode and is much better than I expected.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Okay I'll say this, it's A LOT of fun and I think I'm going to buy it just for the MP. The destruction is really cool and the gameplay just flows along excellently, however I only have two complaints about it. 

They need to fix that hitching, it's game breaking and while I have no doubt it will be taken care of it's highly annoying. The other thing is lopsided teams, the server allocating teams of 3 vs 5 or people abandoning. It needs to only allocate 5 vs 5 and there needs to be penalties for people leaving matches which puts them on a cool down. The match lengths are like 10-15 minutes, they're not long, people need to play them until the end.

Aside from that it's a great mode and is much better than I expected.

Yep.  Pretty much my only complaints with it as well.  The freezes are unacceptable.  Though I will say that it's better now than it was earlier in the day.