Playing Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look how the game has so much less debris   .............and less lighting ............and less shadow ............and less reflections   LOL I always love these 2-3 week

Yeah some salty Sony fanatics on Youtube were trying to fabricate the illusion that the cloud destruction was not in effect based upon that IGN video saying that it has to be handled locally and god k

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not going to be disappointed, this is kind of a surprise hit for me. I wasn't expecting much at all but I can see myself playing Wrecking Zone a lot. 

Fuck yes!  This is just FUN!

Once you get used the movement and breaking lines of sight :lawd: 

You on X or PC Dynamite?

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:smoke: 

I'm a very "it depends on the game" type of person. Like Gears I'll only play on console, same with Forza, but I'll play Sea of Thieves and ReCore on PC, Crackdown I could go either way.

Play Anywhere has really been great, it creates so much flexibility without having to lock a purchase into one or the other. 

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, kokujin said:

He said you're quick to go back in your shell. And you backpeddled in your statement w the lets wait for next gen' comment. 

No I didn't.  I've said the same thing then as I'm saying now.  He's the dipshit that's trying to get out of the fact that he said the technology wouldn't work.

Wrong wrong wrong :juggle: