Playing Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone

• Remij changed the title to Playing Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look how the game has so much less debris   .............and less lighting ............and less shadow ............and less reflections   LOL I always love these 2-3 week

Yeah some salty Sony fanatics on Youtube were trying to fabricate the illusion that the cloud destruction was not in effect based upon that IGN video saying that it has to be handled locally and god k

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How do I get it?

If you're an Xbox insider then you join it through the insider app.

II think there's only 15 min left on this test, but there's another one for 2h tonight as well.  Get it and lets play tonight.

The game is really fun now that I'm understanding how to play it properly.  The destruction is crazy at times... but there are server side macro stutters every so often that the developers are aware of.

It's really fun though.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If you're an Xbox insider then you join it through the insider app.

II think there's only 15 min left on this test, but there's another one for 2h tonight as well.  Get it and lets play tonight.

The game is really fun now that I'm understanding how to play it properly.  The destruction is crazy at times... but there are server side macro stutters every so often that the developers are aware of.

It's really fun though.

So I can play it on Xbox or PC? What time does the other session start?

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/06/the-crackdown-3-technical-stress-test-is-coming-this-week-on-xbox-one-and-pc/

There instructions if you need them @DynamiteCop!

Man, this was just FUN.  It's simplistic, and to the point.  I'm not much of a MP gamer these days, but this is something I think I'll have fun jumping in and out of.  I just hope they fix the server stutters that happen.  I capped the game at 60 because I thought maybe it was the game, but checked and everyone's having them periodically.  The game easily runs over 120fps at 4K Ultra on my PC, and while simplistic looking on the surface, when you get 4 people shooting rockets everywhere and buildings are shattering and coming down while you've boosted high into the air, it's pretty fucking incredible looking.

I'm looking forward to this game more now than I ever did before playing the test. :whew: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

LegalKeyKatydid-size_restricted.gif

Yeah some salty Sony fanatics on Youtube were trying to fabricate the illusion that the cloud destruction was not in effect based upon that IGN video saying that it has to be handled locally and god knows whatever other dumb shit trying to compare it to Red Faction Guerilla. Now that people are actually playing it a bunch of them are uploading images and videos just like this showing it's 100% cloud fueled destruction on a large scale.

egg-on-face-egg-300x169.jpg

P.S. @jehurey is :dead2:

:aitch:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Jon2B said:

No:(

Shiiiiiiiiiit :( 

Oh well, the game is releasing soon enough.  It's really fun though.  I was expecting to hop in, blast shit and just check out the destruction... tried playing without really knowing the controls, and got murdered.  I was about ready to quit, and then kind of figured out how to move around better and what the actual buttons were, and then I started owning.  I ended up playing like 12 matches B) 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah some salty Sony fanatics on Youtube were trying to fabricate the illusion that the cloud destruction was not in effect based upon that IGN video saying that it has to be handled locally and god knows whatever other dumb shit trying to compare it to Red Faction Guerilla. Now that people are actually playing it a bunch of them are uploading images and videos just like this showing it's 100% cloud fueled destruction on a large scale.

It's absolutely the biggest scale destruction in a MP game.  Nothing comes close.  Of course it's all simplistic geometry, but yea, I had a moment where it was even more batshit crazy than that gif, and I was actually under the building while it was coming down.  Rocket explosions and shit were flying around as well.  It was badass.

And yea, JehureyHBR.  The tech is absolutely real, and puts on an awesome display here :whew: 

MS and Azure :bow: 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I love how these lemmings are trying to pretend that they are impressed

when its an obvious downgrade, especially in how SLOW the pieces are breaking down and falling apart.

Look how this building comes down and breaks apart rather fluidly.

Look how the game has so much less debris

.............and less lighting

............and less shadow

............and less reflections

LOL I always love these 2-3 weeks before a game launches, lemmings suddenly think they can boast about a game that we all know is coming in like a steaming pile of shit.

Reminds me of lemming showing us animations of the waves in Sea of Thieves and pretending that we'd be owned by that.:tom:

• Haha 2