Crackdown 3... MS what the FUCK are you doing? :|

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't party up.    can't play with your friends.   Join random games and play with random ass people. In a game who's entire selling point is... the cloud multiplayer.  

they probably knew most people's friends wouldnt be playing this

Welcome to the board Mr. Hyde 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Honestly this doesn't change anything for me. I'm sure it will be added.

I'm almost considering saying fuck them just out of principle.  It's 2019 Dynamite... you were a competitive MP gamer.. this is unacceptable.  Considering this game has been delayed and MP is a big aspect of it... it's own mode in fact... 

It's pathetic.  I'm honestly extremely disappointed right now.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm almost considering saying fuck them just out of principle.  It's 2019 Dynamite... you were a competitive MP gamer.. this is unacceptable.  Considering this game has been delayed and MP is a big aspect of it... it's own mode in fact... 

It's pathetic.  I'm honestly extremely disappointed right now.

Yeah I was but my free time when I play shooters online is spent solo so I don't care about any of this. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah I was but my free time when I play shooters online is spent solo so I don't care about any of this. 

Imagine if Sea of Thieves didn't have a party system at launch and you had to play with randoms....  There's no excusing this.  I'd like to hear a fucking reason for it.  So fucking pathetic.  Lems can't even shit on Nintendo anymore after this colossal fuck up imo :reg: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Imagine if Sea of Thieves didn't have a party system at launch and you had to play with randoms....  There's no excusing this.  I'd like to hear a fucking reason for it.  So fucking pathetic.  Lems can't even shit on Nintendo anymore after this colossal fuck up imo :reg: 

98% of my time played in Sea of Thieves has been solo. 

:leo:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

98% of my time played in Sea of Thieves has been solo. 

:leo:

You not caring doesn't excuse the fact that this shit is obligatory in 2019 MP games.  You hold other companies to the same standards even though you don't play those systems at all... don't you?  

This is fucking garbage and hopefully MS gets the ridicule it deserves for this shit..

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You not caring doesn't excuse the fact that this shit is obligatory in 2019 MP games.  You hold other companies to the same standards even though you don't play those systems at all... don't you?  

This is fucking garbage and hopefully MS gets the ridicule it deserves for this shit..

Welcome to the board Mr. Hyde :hest:

• Upvote 1

This is the type of shit that gets MS the criticism they deserve.  There's always a "but" with them.  They can never just do something good without something bad to go along with it.  To think, the game touting the impressive cloud destruction in their specific online multiplayer component of their 5v5 game doesn't have a fucking lobby system for you to play with your friends :shake: 

How embarrassing :hest: 

imagine rewinding to 2007-2010 and i told you the next xbox will have:

no exclusives

worse networking features than PSN

worse UI than the PSP/PS3

Worst performance on nearly every multiplat

nothing but Plan B games, citing Ninja Theory as one of their top devs

no Team Ninja support

an 8.0 halo and a 7.0 gears as its top "exclusives"

:mindblown:

Edited by Bodycount N
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

imagine rewinding to 2007-2010 and i told you the next xbox will have:

no exclusives

worse networking features than PSN

worse UI than the PSP/PS3

Worst performance on nearly every multiplat

nothing but Plan B games, citing Ninja Theory as one of their top devs

no Team Ninja support

an 8.0 halo and a 7.0 gears as its top "exclusives"

:mindblown:

Looking at it like that it would seem almost impossible, but here we are. :cruise: