Crackdown 3... MS what the FUCK are you doing? :|

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't party up.    can't play with your friends.   Join random games and play with random ass people. In a game who's entire selling point is... the cloud multiplayer.  

they probably knew most people's friends wouldnt be playing this

Welcome to the board Mr. Hyde 

5 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

what a bunch of cry asses.. we don't need your support remij.. fuck off. :D 

Because I'm complaining about possibly the most forward looking platform holder in multiplayer gaming's newest game in 2019 doesn't have the most basic feature that games have had for a decade?

Fuck right off Shillcoli :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Deeno damage controlling. There’s no excuse not to have your game ready after 4 delays and 5 years. That’s just sad and pathetic. Much like the Xbox One and its user base. :roff:

It comes up... 4 DAYS... before the game is set to launch.. :| 

:snoop: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It comes up... 4 DAYS... before the game is set to launch.. :| 

:snoop: 

At least they were kind enough to let people cancel their preorders and lower their sales numbers. This is more typical game pass garbage. :poop:

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

:hest:

You've been on max Damage control on here and GAF endless over this game. The downgrade thread and even defending this. Not even jonb is dumb enough to excuse this shit. 

I will just say this here real quick. I don't know what GAF is and I don't care but I clicked on some links on this forum directing me to dynacops demise.

Didn't they let go of the David Jones studio? And weren't they responsible for the multiplayer?

My guess is that this multiplayer, clearly designed up to a certain point after they announced that the map would only be "8 city blocks" two years ago, they probably stopped working on this.

Which begs the question..........can another studio work with somebody else's multiplayer mode and update it to have modern multiplayer options?

If they could've done that, they would've done it already. It would require to be tested. I think this multiplayer is not going to change.

Edited by jehurey

no one can defend this game. I will not allow anyone to approve a multiplayer game without multiplayer. I don't give a shit about crackdown but this is just disrespectful.

Lemshits should be pitching their forks and not defending this bs. LOL 

also it's 2019 what the fuck. It's basically mandatory for almost EVERY game. 

Lemsmall dicks. 

Edited by kaz

Can't party up. 

can't play with your friends.

Join random games and play with random ass people. In a game who's entire selling point is... the cloud multiplayer.

Yeah Dyno, it's TIME TO SOUND THE ALARMS! XBOX IS ON LIFE SUPPORT! 475.gif

IT'S OVER

THEY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD BASIC FEATURES FROM XBOX GAMES FROM 2003  - MECHASSAULT (2003) LET YOU PLAY WITH FRIENDS. COUNTERSTRIKE 1.6 LETS YOU PLAY WITH YOU FRIENDS

"Oh well, we suck at singleplayer, we still gotz da MP deathmatch! Xbox #1 Consolelolololol"

Phil-Spencer1-e1482437906768.jpg

***uhh sorry, we can't afford to let you party up

475.gif

SELL YOUR XBOXES! MS HAS OFFICIALLY THROWN IN THE TOWEL! THE PR NIGHTMARE THAT WILL ENSUE FROM THIS GAME'S RECEPTION WILL BE WORSE THAN WHAT HAPPENED AFTER SCALEBOUND GOT SHITCANNED!

How's that for hyperbole! Only thing is, it ain't! MS is fucking dead! Sell while you can! :rofl: 

and the best part: this is Phil's FAVORITE franchise :rofl::rofl: This is literally his baby, his pet project, his most anticipated! Holy shit, what does that say about Phil as a leader!

• Haha 1
  • NPC 1