Goodbye blue link text (and hello bluer link text)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Care to take a vote?   This is like a classic case of fixing things that aren't broken, like a developer coming back to a game that's fine as is and then fucking things up. You're George Luc

Cooke removing the cow-aligned blue text color and changing it for the much more welcoming platform agnostic grey text, so all those who were offended can now join the site and thus...   Mak

What you should have done is removed the underlining of embedded links and left it blue. That's new new.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea seriously, this blue is ugly as fuck and just annoyingly different enough that it pisses me off greatly.

Make the main forum text BOLD white, and the inside thread text the same grey is always was.

Lol that's what I was trying to do.. But each thread title is considered a "link" so it also changes the color of links within a post as well. The options for text is very limiting in the admin cp. I'd like for thread titles to be a chunkier bold light grey. I'll dig deeper into when my hotel gets power again. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

What's wrong with this very slightly different blue? 

More than anything, it's the fact that it's different... without there being any good reason to be so.

Your argument was that you wanted the blue text gone.. but now your trying to get us to accept this bluer text and arguing why it's good enough...

That doesn't fly well with me. :mj2:

• Remij changed the title to Goodbye blue link text (and hello bluer link text)
8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

More than anything, it's the fact that it's different... without there being any good reason to be so.

Your argument was that you wanted the blue text gone.. but now your trying to get us to accept this bluer text and arguing why it's good enough...

That doesn't fly well with me. :mj2:

Its only temporary you fucking bitchcunt! stop arguing with me! :jasonj: