Why does this keep happening?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Would it pain you to know that the reboot was more successful than the original?

Why would I care? I love one of them. I don't care how much money they generated

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're trying to destroy the fabric of Western society for some reason, I haven't figured out what yet but all of this shit isn't coming together by happenstance, it's guided. 

lol, they are not destroying anything.

Times are changing.

We are the grumpy gramps now.

And it's perfectly normal. 

We grew up in a society that taught us a specific set of values which are now being completely revamped with new ones.

Maybe some other peeps will find those shitty movies amusing.

Kinda like how cartoons were better for us back then.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They're trying to destroy the fabric of Western society for some reason, I haven't figured out what yet but all of this shit isn't coming together by happenstance, it's guided. 

You are way too affected by this. The end of the world? :blessed:

:lupe:

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We've been telling you guys, it's the god damn Jews. Who do you think controls all of this shit? 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:D

• Upvote 2

Hollywood movies are a dead art form. Nothing but trash remains. I used to watch movies every week, I barely watch anything during an entire year now and when I do I forget all about it in less than a week, it's all forgettable garbage.