OG Resident Evil 2 >>>>>> REmake 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Resident Evil 4 > Both  

the original was easy as fuck  you high, nigga? 

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Eh it wasn't great but that didn't make the game bad, it was still interesting and still every bit as Resident Evil. 

With the giant insects and opera singer from a JRPG and two shit protagonist. Interesting, indeed.

31 minutes ago, Boss said:

As someone who is not the biggest RE fan, I'm enjoying the hell out of this game. 

I started a new playthrough with Claire. I prefer her arsenal so far.

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Man you sure are triggered with any slight against RE2 Remake... you're lashing out against everything :hehe:

What does the opera singer from RE0 have to do with RE2 remake? :cosby2: 

Shiiit... we could be arguing about politics in the politics thread and I'd say something then you'd say "Man,any slight against RE2 Remake triggers you, you're lashing out" :mj: 

Argue my points homie :reg: 

Nah, this game is a lot better. Exciting as hell for me. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen hardcore for a first playthrough. Not sure if it's the adaptive difficulty thing or just part of the hardcore setting to have zombies take 10+ bullets to the head before dying. Played like that up until the orphanage couple of hours ago and saw on the RE modding boards that there is a way to turn it off. I also unlocked all the costumes, fuck it, I'm not going to play this game 500 times. 

But I do like playing the game with ink ribbons cause I'm not tempted to reload if I fucked up somehow like throwing a grenade by mistake.