Katy Perry blackface shoes

9 hours ago, McWicked said:

Because black emojis are not the same as black face, which evokes the old minstrel shows that were meant to make fun of black people, specifically:

Minstrel_PosterBillyVanWare_edit.jpg

Ok, so it references something from the 19th century (which you had to explain to people, proving they don't know what it is). 

So what now? Cry me a damn river. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

better than crocs

You're a racist I'm a racist we're all racists! 

"bu bu bu bu intent tho  "   Don't ask why if you just gonna be a bitch about it.     EDIT: And don't give me that "bu bu walking on eggshells" bullshit.  You cry every time some S

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

"bu bu bu bu intent tho :cry: "

Don't ask why if you just gonna be a bitch about it. :cruise: 

in a world where intent no longer matters. What a shitty place it will be. 

"sorry man i didn't mean to insult you!!" 

"no fuck you!! im going to doxx you and your family, im gonna destroy your life!! you unintentionally hurt my ego! I hope your entire family dies in a car fire!" 

"whooa dude, i really didnt mean it!"

"fuck you, doesnt matter, im gonna get you fired for mispeaking" 

"i want off this planet" 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Ok, so it references something from the 19th century (which you had to explain to people, proving they don't know what it is). 

You made a thread praising Hitler. :] 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

in a world where intent no longer matters. What a shitty place it will be. 

"sorry man i didn't mean to insult you!!" 

"no fuck you!! im going to doxx you and your family, im gonna destroy your life!! you unintentionally hurt my ego! I hope your entire family dies in a car fire!" 

"whooa dude, i really didnt mean it!"

"fuck you, doesnt matter, im gonna get you fired for mispeaking" 

Well now we know what goes on in your imagination.  No wonder you're so scared all the time. :roff: 

He's "scared", yet you're here advocating censorship and that must mean you're.... not scared. 

Fantastic logic. 

He asked what the difference is.  I told him.  He cried about it.

Also, you made a thread praising Hitler.

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Well now we know what goes on in your imagination.  No wonder you're so scared all the time. :roff: 

my imagination? So you're saying this shit doesn't happen? :grimaceright:

Just now, Cookester15 said:

my imagination? So you're saying this shit doesn't happen? :grimaceright:

What's wrong, Cookie, you more worried about being caught with blackface than actually sporting blackface?

Gay people with alt-right views are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.  Might as well be anti-vaxxers.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

What's wrong, Cookie, you more worried about being caught with blackface than actually sporting blackface?

Gay people with alt-right views are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.  Might as well be anti-vaxxers.

Why are you deflecting so hard? 

Just now, McWicked said:

Because all gay people wear rainbow earrings, tanktops, and vote for Obama. None are conservative or could possibly be so. 

There's no conservative black people, either. All of them live in slums and just want Democrat policies. 

And all Mexicans just want open borders and illegals pouring in, just because they have Mexican heritage.

Because all gay people wear rainbow earrings, tanktops, and vote for Obama. None are conservative or could possibly be so. 

There's no conservative black people, either. All of them live in slums and just want Democrat policies. 

And all Mexicans just want open borders and illegals pouring in, just because they have Mexican heritage.

the left love their stereotypes, keeps everyone in line. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Why are you deflecting so hard? 

Because it doesn't happen unless you get caught wearing blackface on video or in a yearbook.  People only catch backlash when they get caught.  Most don't get caught.