RDR2's level of detail and environment interaction is still astounding to me (SPOILER WARNING vid showcasing certain character)

Here's me raising some proper mayhem in in St. Denis at night but look at the fuckin mud effects in the beginning and how dynamite effects it, how it creates a sort of a crater and clears out the mud. Look at the after-effect of dynamite in the air. God fuckin damn

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's the challenge and fun in auto aim? Worst invention in console history   I'd rather suck at aiming and slowly get better.  

it's definitely broader in scope. 

The game is a technical marvel and tbh only Rockstar really have the resources and time to pull something like that off. No one else can afford 1000+ dev teams on one game and 5+ year dev times so wil

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kaz said:

but at least you will hit something you fucking nub :kaz: 

Where's the challenge and fun in auto aim? Worst invention in console history

I'd rather suck at aiming and slowly get better.

Edited by Vini
  • NPC 1
4 hours ago, kokujin said:

Doesn't mgs1 have black burn marks on snow?  

Not anywhere near this level, this game has by far the best interactive environment I've ever seen in a game

At 1:35 you can see the crater form slowly with the explosion and the shockwave. 

The way water reacts to explosions and impacts is also amazing. You can create small avalanches by exploding dynamite at the mountain tops and you can also see a bunch of rocks roll down the mountain

This is some truly next level shit

Edited by Vini
1 hour ago, Vini said:

Where's the challenge and fun in auto aim? Worst invention in console history

I'd rather suck at aiming and slowly get better.

you are not getting better aiming with fumblesticks, use auto aim noob. Just like you do in pubg and apex :mj: 

16 minutes ago, Vini said:

PUBG doesn't have auto aim ya goof

I know, it's the worst version of all platforms because nobody hits a damn thing. :mj: 

• Remij changed the title to RDR2's level of detail and environment interaction is still astounding to me (SPOILER WARNING vid showcasing certain character)