• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings only exclusive left is white nationalism 

deeno: "feels like a grander take on red faction guerrilla"   gerstmann: "feels like a bad take on red faction guerrilla"  

But bu 1 dollah on hobo pass. 

Posted Images

It feels like the sort of random multiplayer mode you'd see in some late-model PS2 or early Xbox 360 game and wonder "wow, why does this game have competitive multiplayer?"

To add a little insult to injury, Wrecking Zone is launching without the ability to party up and play with friends

Crackdown 3's multiplayer modes just don't feel like they're built to truly take advantage of large-scale building destruction, and unless you follow gaming closely enough to know that syncing these sorts of physics across a number of multiplayer clients is said to be a difficult feat, this aspect just feels like a bad take on Red Faction: Guerrilla

40%, 2/5, worst game of 2019 and maybe even the gen. - GiantBomb

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This game is a laughing stock, ahahahahahaha. Fuck this game, fuck it and xbox and phil to hell.

Fuck windows 10, too

I bounced after MCC was shit and four years later, the only thing I've learned is that dropping the Xbone was a better decision than dropping the Wii U.

Think about that for a second. :roff: 

Welp.............the AssRape has finally arrived.

Lemmings thought they were going to get out of this with a victory of Red Faction Guerilla?

Nope. They couldn't even do that.

Dude, Phil Spencer should be calling Hideki Kamiya and just asking him to burn him a CD (yes a CD) of whatever build they currently left Scalebound back in 2016 and just ship it to them so that they could release it.

It would get higher than a 5.0, that's for sure.

Now Hideki Kamiya isn't going to burn a CD for FREE. He'l charge Phil Spencer $50,000 for it, and $10,000 for shipping.

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

We need to ask the mods to make a "The Officia Remij Crackdown Damage Control Thread of I'm not owned!!! I'm NOT!!!".

@Rem...oh wait.  @madmaltese :cruise: 

Did I say somewhere that this game would score well?  How am I owned?  Because I said the destruction was better than Red Faction and because I had fun playing the SP? :drake: 

LOLOL OWNED!!

:pffft:

Just now, Remij_ said:

Did I say somewhere that this game would score well?  How am I owned?  Because I said the destruction was better than Red Faction and because I had fun playing the SP? :drake: 

LOLOL OWNED!!

:pffft:

4e9.jpg

• Haha 1