Why does Astral Chain look better than Crapdown 3?

Guys, look at the screens I'm posting :drake: 

jbLXL6T.jpg

SS7F2IN.jpg

Can't you guys see there's no textures? :cry: 

Hey Jer, look at the screen I'm posting...

Crackdown3-2019-02-13-23-13-51-168.jpg

Ok ok you think showing ONE example is gonna make me change my mind? 

Jehurey :lawl: 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO Jederpy     Hey guys what does that sign say underneath Westport?     It doesn't say anything...   Wait look again..     Oh Monorail St

What the fuck is the point of zooming in 600x in and comparing select fucking textures when Astral Chain flatout looks BETTER. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What do I need to prove? I can't make you see something you're clearly oblivious to or don't even understand to begin with.

I pointed out what specifically has no noticeable textures.

The "black" building,

The highway, the highway on-ramp, the side barriers to the highway ramp.

If you don't want to prove me wrong, then that's your prerogative as well, hoss.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

jbLXL6T.jpg

SS7F2IN.jpg

The guy is clearly retarded, he's trying to capture low quality video stills from Youtube in motion where motion blur is an aspect of the visual makeup of the game. Of course you're not going to see shit lol...

Also what in the fuck is wrong with his video quality, does he have it set to 480p or something?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Remij_ said:

jbLXL6T.jpg

SS7F2IN.jpg

So you just admitted that you can't see textures in screenshots.

Because you had to find another screenshot TO FIND textures that are "noticeable."

You..............just proved my argument.

Let me explain it another way.

If you said "this Switch game is running at 15fps"

And I said "no it isn't"

And then you posted video footage where it dropped to 15fps in a specific scene.

And then I posted footage where it stayed at a rock solid 30 fps.

Did.........I........just.........negate..........your............claim?

:reg:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

The guy is clearly retarded, he's trying to capture low quality video stills from Youtube in motion where motion blur is an aspect of the visual makeup of the game. Of course you're not going to see shit lol...

No, the black building is not a "fast moving" object, there is no motion blur.

And the highway.......................believe it not.............is currently not moving in the second screenshot, it would seem rather unlikely for motion blur to be implemented on those objects as the main character is standing there shooting.

That didn't work.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once again............the Switch game that will inevitably a 720p game doesn't have that problem.

You trying to use resolution to GET OUT OF THIS isn't helping specifically because we're comparing a Switch game to an Xbox One 4K.

You need to get real. Its embarrassing that I can see asphalt and building roof textures better with Astral Chain than you can with Crackdown.

That's what's real.

Once again, finely detailed textures are noticeable if you see them in a resolution that is capable of displaying them.  When I ask you to look at CD3 in a high enough resolution to notice them.. you did.  Case closed.

CD3's texture detail is FINER... If you have trouble seeing it, or if it's not noticeable to you.. that's a problem with you.  CD3's texture detail is just as noticeable to me as Astral Chain's.  Like duh..  Both games have noticeable textures.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Once again, finely detailed textures are noticeable if you see them in a resolution that is capable of displaying them.  When I ask you to look at CD3 in a high enough resolution to notice them.. you did.  Case closed.

CD3's texture detail is FINER... If you have trouble seeing it, or if it's not noticeable to you.. that's a problem with you.  CD3's texture detail is just as noticeable to me as Astral Chain's.  Like duh..  Both games have noticeable textures.

No they are not noticeable.

I can prove that...........I have already proved it.

Let me know when you can that for your claim.  I even got Dynocrap making alternate THEORIES for why he can't notice them in my screens.

"motion blur" is occurring..........on that highway ramp, apparently.

Just now, jehurey said:

Let me know when you can that for your claim.  I even got Dynocrap making alternate THEORIES for why he can't notice them in my screens.

You can't notice them because you're a fucking idiot.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes they are.   And I already explained to you why they weren't AS noticeable in your screens.  Your hilariously terrible quality screens.

Did you really think that was gonna help you?

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes they are.   And I already explained to you why they weren't AS noticeable in your screens.  Your hilariously terrible quality screens.

Did you really think that was gonna help you?

The fact that I'm the only one showing images in this thread, and you guys are trying to explain it WITHOUT COUNTER-EVIDENCE.

Yeah, I do.

It's BEEN helping me.  I got three different people giving me three different reasons.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Guys, look at MY screenshots and refute my claims... you can't use your OWN screenshots which support your own.. you have to use mine :drake: 

Literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard Jerry say :kaz: 

He's a dumb shit, this is that texture filtering argument with him all over again. He's a fucking moron. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The fact that I'm the only one showing images in this thread, and you guys are trying to explain it WITHOUT COUNTER-EVIDENCE.

Yeah, I do.

It's BEEN helping me.  I got three different people giving me three different reasons.

You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that you're not legally blind after posting this :tom: 

Guys, look at MY screenshots and refute my claims... you can't use your OWN screenshots which support your own.. you have to use mine :drake: 

Literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard Jerry say :kaz: 

They were from the Digital Foundry video.

You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that you're not legally blind after posting this :tom: 

You're going to have a hard time convicning anyone that you properly failed to read something that ended up blowing up in your face later.

I specifically THANKED jonb for giving me the Digital Foundry video because that is where I took screenshots from.

Guess Digital Foundry doesn't have good gameplay recording equipment.