Sheep, what games have you played this year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, it wasn't. The question was "sheep, what games have you played this year?" Looks like you're having difficulty answering, but no one is surprised. Switch has no games. 

[sheep] Launch game 1 Launch game 2 Launch game demo 1 Launch game demo 2 [/sheep]

Switch isn't a system you main, it's a side system. 

It's iob is to get good exclusives, and it's doing that perfectly. Best Nintendo console ever at this rate, and one of the must have systems. 

Sure there is a drought in a sense, but when you walk away with a new Zelda, Fire Emblem and Kamiya action game by the end of year. You've done great. 

Edited by Team 2019
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

you just said you have been playing your Switch more than your PS4 pro lately :cmpunk1:

I've been catching up on exclusives on Switch. Overall play time doesn't even come close to my PS4 Pro, but nice deflection. There ain't shit on Switch for awhile so it'll be collecting dust soon enough. It's a side kick.:sass2:

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

I've been catching up on exclusives on Switch. Overall play time doesn't even come close to my PS4 Pro, but nice deflection. There ain't shit on Switch for awhile so it'll be collecting dust soon enough. :sass2:

You've played Switch more this year..... which was this question :cmpunk2:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You've played Switch more this year..... which was this question :cmpunk2:

No, it wasn't. The question was "sheep, what games have you played this year?" Looks like you're having difficulty answering, but no one is surprised. Switch has no games. :cmpunk1:

Edited by lynux3
  • Haha 2
Just now, lynux3 said:

No, it wasn't. The question was "sheep, what games have you played?" Looks like you're having difficulty answering, but no one is surprised. Switch has no games. :cmpunk1:

Question was "which games have you played THIS YEAR" 

So far this year you have played more games on Switch than PS4.... so much so that you hide your Switch activity... you filthy sheep you :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Question was "which games have you played THIS YEAR" 

So far this year you have played more games on Switch than PS4.... so much so that you hide your Switch activity... you filthy sheep you :cmpunk1:

Looks like you're still having difficulty answering. :sass2:

Just now, Goukosan said:

I think you have difficulty reading....put down the Switch you're playing it while browsing the board so much that you missed it. 

Undercover Sheep Lynux :hehe:

Well, you've had three chances to answer and you still can't. You just confirmed what everyone already assumed... that Switch has no games. :drake:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Well, you've had three chances to answer and you still can't. You just confirmed what everyone already assumed... that Switch has no games. :drake:

Bro... you're really playing the Switch too much that you're still missing the post ITT:mj:

Put down the Switch and read the thread you closet Sheep you. 

Lynux is currently hiding his Switch activity online while playing it more than PS4 this year :bate:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro... you're really playing the Switch too much that you're still missing the post ITT:mj:

Put down the Switch and read the thread you closet Sheep you. 

Lynux is currently hiding his Switch activity online while playing it more than PS4 this year :bate:

I already saw it. You're playing demos, games that came out over 2 months and a free game.

Right now I'm playing Super Mario Bros 2 because Switch has no games. :bate:

Just now, lynux3 said:

I already saw it. You're playing demos, games that came out over 2 months and a free game.

Right now I'm playing Super Mario Bros 2 because Switch has no games. :bate:

Playing Guacameele two as well. 

Super Mario Bros 2 is still quirky fun... just started that too you sheep you. 

Smash meta game is still forming.. enjoying that as well. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Playing Guacameele two as well. 

Super Mario Bros 2 is still quirky fun... just started that too you sheep you. 

Smash meta game is still forming.. enjoying that as well. 

Super Mario Bros 2 is easily one of my favorites just because it was quite different. :juggle:

I just picked up New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for $40 a few days ago. :spincool: I haven't played it yet, though. Didn't ever play it on the Wii U. 

Edited by lynux3
9 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

How are the super Mario maker games single player wise? 

I haven't played it because I ditched the Wii U, but from watching the videos it's pretty obvi that they shit all over the NSMB series.

Also I'm playing FF9 for dem nostalgia feels. :happysad: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Super Mario Bros 2 is easily one of my favorites just because it was quite different. :juggle:

I just picked up New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for $40 a few days ago. :spincool: I haven't played it yet, though. Didn't ever play it on the Wii U. 

NSMBU is excellent.  Tons of stages, challenge mode is tough and offers unique challenges.   And Luigi expansion adds harder stages and more worlds. 

If I hadn't played this so much on Wiiu... I would have picked it up too.