Colin Kaepernick demanded 20 mil a year to play in the AAF

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Kaepernick just gave everybody else the legal strategy.

Go after the owner's communications. They're colluding with one another.

Makes me think that the people who sued them for the CTE issue is going to want to look into this to see if the owners and the league were colluding to hide information against them. I forsee the NFL and its owners getting several lawsuits coming their way.

The nfl is full of players who are hungry for success, not handouts lmao. People aren’t going to start scheming against ways to get banned from the league lmfao

jerry is such a sad man. @Jon2B

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is he still playing football?  Seems like he still sacrificed something.   Getting money acts as a form of compensation for punitive damages done to his career.   He just DEFEATED

Ghost is going to be super-owned if Kaepernick gets a settlement for missed time AND he immediately starts getting contact from teams to tryout, and he ends up getting ANY QB spot.   It woul

Lmao at the left . Don't play to win , sue to win !    

Just now, ghostz said:

The nfl is full of players who are hungry for success, not handouts lmao. People aren’t going to start scheming against ways to get banned from the league lmfao

jerry is such a sad man. @Jon2B

I love how you're calling for backup.

I'm not going to ask you what its like to be a football player.......you wouldn't have any credibility on the subject.

If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if Kaepernick's settlement came with the promise that he would be allowed to tryout for teams this upcoming year. Or else, he would've continued his lawsuit against them.

Man..........you really don't like that black guy who was talking about black rights. Wonder why.

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

80 million is a lot less than what he would have made with a career in the NFL....lmfao

Your thread was laughing at the 20 million... he just made 4 times that.. lol

Not only that... the other guy that qas on the lawsuit also got money and a position on a team. 

If the settlement Claus calls for Kapp to also get the same.  

Ghostz will owned even more..... ohhh and the "kneeling ban" also got thrown out. 

:bate:

Ghost is going to be super-owned if Kaepernick gets a settlement for missed time AND he immediately starts getting contact from teams to tryout, and he ends up getting ANY QB spot.

It would be a sign that the NFL has fully caved on Black lives Matter, and Kaepernick has won.

We already have such signs..........the NFL gave up on anthem protests.

Oh man......imagine if the NFL will even do an ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN talking about this as a social issue just like they did after the issues regarding domestic violence.:ooh:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ghost is going to be super-owned if Kaepernick gets a settlement for missed time AND he immediately starts getting contact from teams to tryout, and he ends up getting ANY QB spot.

It would be a sign that the NFL has fully caved on Black lives Matter, and Kaepernick has won.

We already have such signs..........the NFL gave up on anthem protests.

Oh man......imagine if the NFL will even do an ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN talking about this as a social issue just like they did after the issues regarding domestic violence.:ooh:

Ban bet me that he’ll be signed in by the season :patrice:

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not only that... the other guy that qas on the lawsuit also got money and a position on a team. 

Ghostz will owned even more..... ohhh and the "kneeling ban" also got thrown out. 

But he won’t kneel even if he did get signed :kaz:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Kaepernick just gave everybody else the legal strategy.

Go after the owner's communications. They're colluding with one another.

Makes me think that the people who sued them for the CTE issue is going to want to look into this to see if the owners and the league were colluding to hide information against them. I forsee the NFL and its owners getting several lawsuits coming their way.

The average yearly salary for an NFL player is 2.1 million.  Kaepernick just made more in one settlement than the vast majority of players will make in their entire career.

If I were a middling player in the NFL, i'd stir up some new way to make a controversy, because all you gotta do is get Trump mad at you on Twitter and you've got yourself a fucking payout.

11 minutes ago, McWicked said:

The average yearly salary for an NFL player is 2.1 million.  Kaepernick just made more in one settlement than the vast majority of players will make in their entire career.

If I were a middling player in the NFL, i'd stir up some new way to make a controversy, because all you gotta do is get Trump mad at you on Twitter and you've got yourself a fucking payout.

He got that much bc his contract was 126 million dummy 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

126 million over how many years? 

How many years did he play in it already and how many years were left on it? :cmpunk2:

Exactly.........his settlement almost appears as if the NFL is paying him for the years he missed.

Which seems to be quite a telling sign that he might be coming back to finish his contract.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He’s been able to try out this whole time, lmao wtf 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Man, these alt-right'ers really seem to hate black people.

And they especially hate it if black people have money. They seem to be racist, and enjoy acting racist together.

The only people that care about people that have money are people like you.

Nobody is upset when people work for money. People get upset when degenerates like you think it's ok to not work for money or take from people with money .

You can't support yourself . People like you are the problem. Saluting handouts lmao .

You're such a loser . Can't even support yourself without aid from your brother LOL .

PATHETIC . 

You're the kind of guy that fake falls at McDonald's to "win" money you think you deserve REEEEEEEEEEE

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

The only people that care about people that have money are people like you.

Nobody is upset when people work for money. People get upset when degenerates like you think it's ok to not work for money or take from people with money .

You can't support yourself . People like you are the problem. Saluting handouts lmao .

You're such a loser . Can't even support yourself without aid from your brother LOL .

PATHETIC . 

You're the kind of guy that fake falls at McDonald's to "win" money you think you deserve REEEEEEEEEEE

don't worry, at least i don't hate black people.

i want Colin Kaepernick taxes 70% if he earned more than $10 million dollars, same as the rest.

you know there's a pattern with you............with you continually bashing me, it seems like you bash nothing but minorities.

hmmmmmmmmm, how telling.

Yet another reason he requested $20 Million, because he probably was told (via agents or other's in the league) that they couldn't afford that amount. Hell this article below claims they almost ran out of money in week two!?

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/2/19/18231414/aaf-nearly-ran-out-of-money-week-2-250-million-investment

The AAF nearly went the way of the USFL, XFL, UFL, and most of the AFL after only one week of play, according to The Athletic’s David Glenn. A last-minute investment from Carolina Hurricanes CEO Tom Dundon kept the league afloat; his $250 million infusion made sure no one missed any game checks heading into Week 2.

“Without a new, nine-figure investor, nobody is sure what would have happened,” one source told Glenn. “You can always tell people their checks are going to be a little late, but how many are going to show up on the weekend for games when they don’t see anything hit their bank accounts on Friday?”

That didn’t fix the league’s Week 1 problem, however. The AAF missed payroll after its four-game debut, leaving players without a paycheck for up to 10 days after their opening day performance.

:D 

On 2019-02-15 at 11:43 PM, jehurey said:

Man, these alt-right'ers really seem to hate black people.

And they especially hate it if black people have money. They seem to be racist, and enjoy acting racist together.

You have to be trolling. :D