Colin Kaepernick demanded 20 mil a year to play in the AAF

On 2019-02-15 at 8:56 PM, jehurey said:

i want Colin Kaepernick taxes 70% if he earned more than $10 million dollars, same as the rest.

Yes Jerry but you're a racist who doesn't think blacks and Latinos are capable of doing white collar jobs, you're a parasite who refuses to work, you don't have an original idea in your head and parrot morons Sandy Cortez, so who cares what you want? 

"Gimme free stuff." How about fuck off.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is he still playing football?  Seems like he still sacrificed something.   Getting money acts as a form of compensation for punitive damages done to his career.   He just DEFEATED

Ghost is going to be super-owned if Kaepernick gets a settlement for missed time AND he immediately starts getting contact from teams to tryout, and he ends up getting ANY QB spot.   It woul

Lmao at the left . Don't play to win , sue to win !    

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Yes Jerry but you're a racist who doesn't think blacks and Latinos are capable of doing white collar jobs, you're a parasite who refuses to work, you don't have an original idea in your head and parrot morons Sandy Cortez, so who cares what you want? 

"Gimme free stuff." How about fuck off.

No, I'm not any of that.

Let me know when you want to own me with that massive information you claimed you have.

You sure do seem irritated, and only around me. A minority.  Comes off as a little racist.

30 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You're all of that. People like you shouldn't even have the right to vote. Get off your lazy racist ass and start looking for a job. 

I like how you think you can project your way out of this.

Racists are identified by how they behave and how they act.  You can't just call other people racist and pretend that its going to throw them off your scent. LOL

Racists also get mad, easily.

He just won a huge settlement some say might be worth 100 million.  If he took the shitty football job for 1 million a year then he would be seen a moving an no longer wanting to pursue the NFL in court which he actually didn't want.  That's probably why he said 20 million because he knew they wouldn't take it and was holding out for a large NFL settlement.