Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surprised you can hear what he is saying with 10 dicks in his mouth 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's smug and seems like a douche.

This is truly how I imagine this guy.

No he's not.  He's actually humble and knowledgeable.  He just says things you don't like to hear.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

No he's not.  He's actually humble and knowledgeable.  He just says things you don't like to hear.

No, I have no problem hearing what he's saying it's the manner in which things are said. The guy is a huge faggot, he's smug, he's backhanded, and he's an elitist. 

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I have no problem hearing what he's saying it's the manner in which things are said. The guy is a huge faggot, he's smug, he's backhanded, and he's an elitist. 

He's talking the exact same way about PC vs Consoles as you do about Xbox One X vs PS4 PRO.. omfg get fucking real :D 

19 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

This game does look dope . Gonna have to browse YouTube and see if there are any 2060 performance vids up yet 

No doubt the most technically impressive game from a purely graphical standpoint.

I think The Last of Us 2 will obviously beat it in certain areas like animation and characters, but overall visuals during gameplay?  It'll be a close one.

Just now, Carlos Vela said:

4K 30 FPS Master Race

is that without RTX On? 

Nah ROFL.  Here's the rundown on those benchmarks...

First, they are from the benchmark built into the game, which is absolutely punishing... it's not even CLOSE to a typical instance of actual in game performance.. which is much higher.

Also, that's EXTREME quality settings... which is meant for next gen hardware only.

Hilarious Dynamite would post them as a response for someone asking about 2060 benches...