Just watched a Resident Evil 4 speed run

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You two are losers

Best game to ever bear the Resident Evil name. 

I was wrong and I have to apologize.       It's even worse than I remember.     

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute.......these muthafuckers are STILL butthurt about RE4, weeks later?

Goddamn.:drake:

They're butthurt about RE4 while defending Flopdown 3 in other threads.  You could say this thread is a safe space to try to get away from the ownage.:ben: 

Edited by McWicked

After paying attention to the details in the game watching someone else play I have come to the conclusion that it's not just a bad Resident Evil game, it's just a bad game in general. None of it makes any sense, it has nothing to do with anything, it's all as random as can be. The enemy design is ridiculous, the level design is terrible, the puzzles could be solved by a retard, I bet if you measured the color palette it would barely exceed 256, it's the most color devoid and bland looking game I've ever seen. 

There's no redeeming qualities to this game. It's absolute garbage.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

You're right it's not good at all, every TPS game copied it for 10 years for no reason.

this argument is so stupid. it doesn't make it a good game just because other games "copied" the over the shoulder view. 

14 minutes ago, kaz said:

this argument is so stupid. it doesn't make it a good game just because other games "copied" the over the shoulder view. 

It's not even close to the first game to do it either, it's taking inspiration from god knows how many other games before it. The only thing I can attribute it to is 2005 is around the time that gaming started to become highly popularized, very mainstream, it was a less nerdy activity and the hot button game doing it at the time happened to be Resident Evil 4. It's not responsible for it in any capacity, it simply popularized it because it was riding on a wave of mainstream gaming indoctrination. 

Hell, Resident Evil 4 isn't even the first "survival horror" :mj: to do this, The Thing did it three years earlier in 2002... and that was actually a survival horror game... I'm sure something else did it even before that which was horror based...

thingish1.jpg

Edited by DynamiteCop!