Just watched a Resident Evil 4 speed run

2 hours ago, McWicked said:

Guys, guys...this thread isn't really about RE4.  It's about Deeno and Remij having a safe space to run off to because Crapdown 3 flopped and the last time they felt good about themselves was a thread where they could shit on one of the greatest games of all time.

Yea... because my one post in this thread shows I'm spending so much time here running from CD3 :drake: 

Keep pretending you aren't 46412294604_c85ea178e6_o.png about me :tom: 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You two are losers

Best game to ever bear the Resident Evil name. 

I was wrong and I have to apologize.       It's even worse than I remember.     

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... because my one post in this thread shows I'm spending so much time here running from CD3 :drake: 

Keep pretending you aren't 46412294604_c85ea178e6_o.png about me :tom: 

Crackdown 3 flopped.

14 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Crackdown 3 flopped.

^Trying so hard to change the topic to be about Crackdown 3 so you can claim we're running when someone says this is a RE4 thread :mj: 

You're such an amateur.  I think your ass hurting so much is affecting your ability to post properly. :hehe: 

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You're such an amateur.  I think your ass hurting so much is affecting your ability to post properly. :hehe: 

If I had known you were going to be such a little bitch about getting harassed over Crackdown 3 flopping on System Wars, I probably would have harassed you over something much sooner.  Where do you think you are, right now?

RE4'll be fine.  When the guys shitting on it the most are fans of absolute tripe like Sea of Shit and Crapdown 3, there really isn't much to defend it from.  It's like someone who regularly bangs desperate land whales complaining about how Jessica Alba wasn't that hot in the early 2000's.  

56 minutes ago, McWicked said:

If I had known you were going to be such a little bitch about getting harassed over Crackdown 3 flopping on System Wars, I probably would have harassed you over something much sooner.  Where do you think you are, right now?

RE4'll be fine.  When the guys shitting on it the most are fans of absolute tripe like Sea of Shit and Crapdown 3, there really isn't much to defend it from.  It's like someone who regularly bangs desperate land whales complaining about how Jessica Alba wasn't that hot in the early 2000's.  

You're not harassing me over CD3... you're harassing me because I locked your little political thread... you're not fooling ANYONE Michael..  :hest: 

And I've been shitting on RE4 for a long time... before the whole "lemming" thing... thinking this is some new wave of hate just because RE2 Remake released is hilarious.  "Bubut they just wanna hate on RE4 cauz itz da best" :cry: 

Get the fuck outta here clown ass motherfucker.  RE4 is garbage, and always was garbage, and CD3 sucking doesn't change that fact... but you're certainly using it as a crutch to help yourself feel better in this thread :smilecry: