Bloodstained box art

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-boxart.900x.jpg

I like it.  I really really love the logo for the game.  It's sexy as fuck.

Also, I want to say that I saw new footage of the game, and it's looking quite a bit better than it was before, to my eyes anyway.  I'm hoping these delays pay off, because I'd love a new series to take over Castlevania and be of the same caliber.

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I like it.  I really really love the logo for the game.  It's sexy as fuck.

Also, I want to say that I saw new footage of the game, and it's looking quite a bit better than it was before, to my eyes anyway.  I'm hoping these delays pay off, because I'd love a new series to take over Castlevania and be of the same caliber.

What new footage? Can you link? Because the last I watched was really underwhelming which is a shame. I really want to get hyped again.

1 hour ago, dakur said:

What new footage? Can you link? Because the last I watched was really underwhelming which is a shame. I really want to get hyped again.

Keep in mind that I've been very pessimistic regarding the quality of this title and very negative overall about the game.  Moreso than for any average game, because this is coming IGA himself.. so I expect quality.  To me, that trailer looks better than anything I've seen before regarding the game.  Things are more life-like, there's more detail in the gfx, and the animations have improved.

Whether it's going to be great or not, that's still up for debate, but I DO feel that it's been improved, so the delays were worth it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Keep in mind that I've been very pessimistic regarding the quality of this title and very negative overall about the game.  Moreso than for any average game, because this is coming IGA himself.. so I expect quality.  To me, that trailer looks better than anything I've seen before regarding the game.  Things are more life-like, there's more detail in the gfx, and the animations have improved.

Whether it's going to be great or not, that's still up for debate, but I DO feel that it's been improved, so the delays were worth it.

That DOES look better actually