That time I met jimbo in real life

It was the year 2009, we decided to go see Mastodon and Dethklok play at the Orpheum theatre in downtown Vancouver. I picked him up in white Rock. He has a full head of hair, was high as fuck and talked about his daddy issues for awhile. 

We got to the show and waited in line, there were some crazy looking people waiting to get in. I remember I was wearing my Machinehead tshirt which I was proud of. I don't recall what jimbo was wearing but he had a particular unwashed odor. 

Dethklok comes on stage and literally blew my face off, they were incredible. Jimbo was high as fuck. Mastodon comes on stage and they literally blew my face off, they were incredible. jimbo was high a fuck. 

After the show I drove him back to White Rock, we went to one of his friend's house. I smoked a joint with high as fuck jimbo and his friend. Played some video games and then drove home. The end. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Northwest System Wars party WOOO WOOO!!

Me and Ike are 15 minutes apart in the Seattle area, his work is two minutes from mine. 

Got transferred actually now. Working a sweet M-F desk job now at Boeing Field in Seattle. :glad: