First Anthem reviews/previews. IT'S A STINKER! Bioware = dead

This is what you have to do

These challenges need to be completed before it will open:

15 Treasure Chests

25 Harvests

3 Javelins Repaired

10 Collectibles

The Tomb of Artinia can be found just north of Fort Tatsis in the Academy Ruins section of the map. These challenges need to be completed before players can enter:

5 World Events

30 Weapon Defeats

15 Weak Point Defeats

9 Elite Defeats

The Tomb of Gawnes can be found in the northwest corner of the map in the Fortress of Dawn region. These challenges need to be completed before it will open:

50 Melee Defeats

50 Ultimate Defeats

3 Legendary Defeats

The Tomb of Cariff is in the northeast corner of the map in the Emerald Abyss region. These challenges need to be completed before players can enter:

3 Missions Completed

30 Gear Defeats

15 Combo Triggers

3 Multi-kills

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they made a shitty destiny clone instead of a single player epic RPG like fans wanted   their loss. enough of this clone shit, bullet sponge enemies shooter MMO crap. Destiny is a fucking pl

anthem, crackdown, far cry, metro   lmao western trash

Jonb1 went from Hyping AAA Exclusive bangers at the start of this Gen through 2015.... to now;   1) Saying Exclusives don't matter.  2) Saying AAAs don't matter.  3) Saying as long

17 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I play Matchmaking but it seems this mode you don't have a squad. And its dumb bullshit like defeat 5 world events, after about an hour of playing this mode I didn't even come across 1 world event. Then you have to repair 3 javelins....that's just luck to find a downed one. Its chance...like wtf kind of fun is flying around hoping to find a downed javelin ??

This was a poor idea and I bet this is what will kill the game in reviews. I bet it gets mentioned a lot.

I really liked it up to this point, but im probably done. Gonna buy Metro .

Seems like they learned nothing from early Vanilla Destiny 1. They had a bunch of similar style quests (needing to do live events) and other luck/random based stuff. These were eventually improved upon in expansions and sequels. Shame that it seems Anthem has taken nothing from what has worked and what hasn't. 

Still prob getting it cause my group of friends need a game since we stopped MHW. 

48 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

If you are playing with IRL friends it might be tolerable in this part .

It sucks because up until this point I was really enjoying it.  Then this part has be all wtf .

That sucks.  I'm still going to sub to prime for a month just to try it out, I think.

6 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Why would a random opinion matter more to me than mine ? 

Did you take reviews into consideration for Drunken Bar Fight ? Lmao .

i went around telling people that I want to play drunken bar fight.

I didn't go around telling people that drunken bar fight is a good game as a declaration.

Are you really that dense to not know the difference?

That "random opinion" has more credibility than you.  YOU can block that simple fact out of your mind.......just don't expect this forum to. LOL

Edited by jehurey

EA paying off sources for delayed reviews. this is fishier than Gamespot's GTSport review that took one month :D. Wait till all the updates are out then review, shady publisher practices like this need to stop.

If it's broken trash on day one, review it as such. Hate how some Pubs get preferential treatment like this. they leverage their relationships with these sites to delay reviews.

EA, sony, activision, all guilty

6 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Insiders said the game wasnt finished and EA said they would release it regardless of state before the fiscal year report.

They artificially created their own Destiny situation.

It started with them dropping micro-transactions in those DICE games, ME Andromeda bombing, and now it resulted in them absolutely needed to push a game out of the door because they need the money.

So it looks like this game COULD HAVE BEEN good? But they had to stop making content and wrap it up to get it out the door.

We know there's going to be a backlash if they offer additional missions and loot content as paid DLC., people are going to demand that it be free.

On 2019-02-18 at 1:58 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

However it reviews it's a gorgeous game and it looks fun to play.

Of course you only play games because of the visuals.  That is the very definition of a casual gamer.  Casual gamers are a plague on the industry and is the reason Xbox has shit exclusives.  It's a casual system for casual gamers. 

13 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Of course you only play games because of the visuals.  That is the very definition of a casual gamer.  Casual gamers are a plague on the industry and is the reason Xbox has shit exclusives.  It's a casual system for casual gamers. 

You're saying this to the only high level competitive gamer on this website. Clueless.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're saying this to the only high level competitive gamer on this website. Clueless.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Aaaahhhhhh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😉😂aaaahhhhh😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂:lemming:

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Might wanna give it another go after the gigantic day 1 patch. Going to have a ton of fixes:

https://au.ign.com/articles/2019/02/19/anthem-day-one-patch-will-improve-loading-times

Everything up to the free play part was good . Ill try to get thru it and hope after this part it's better .

I have to play the game with vsync off and that's damn annoying too . Without vsync , basically locked at 60 . With vsync , constant random drops all over the place.  I've never had vsyc behave this badly .

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Everything up to the free play part was good . Ill try to get thru it and hope after this part it's better .

I have to play the game with vsync off and that's damn annoying too . Without vsync , basically locked at 60 . With vsync , constant random drops all over the place.  I've never had vsyc behave this badly .

I'm keen to play it in a couple days! The complaints are something im fairly use to in this genre and when you're playing with friends you don't really notice as yous are just chatting over party chat anyway. It still sounds fun to play and I love the loot grind.