Deep Down

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why are you posting June 2018 posts from another forum lol Especially after Capcom has more than redeemed themselves.... Someone's trying to deflect attention from something.... :yeshrug:

Because it was announced 6 years ago today.

CancelledStation LOL

phantom dust looked so cool from the trailer. I thought Yukio Fatatsugi would be brought back, then i learned it was a generic western dev (and MS didn't want to pay them shit). 

such a shame. Scalebound and Phantom were literally my two most anticipated games from Xbox. :D Damn I got so fucked this gen.

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

phantom dust looked so cool from the trailer. I thought Yukio Fatatsugi would be brought back, then i learned it was a generic western dev (and MS didn't want to pay them shit). 

such a shame. Scalebound and Phantom were literally my two most anticipated games from Xbox. :D Damn I got so fucked this gen.

The story of Phantom Dust and that trailer is pretty crazy. Read it back when the game got cancelled but it was a fascinating look into just how separated the actual devs and development of the game was from the marketing and promotion of it.