Remember the xbox one I bought in october for 80 bucks?

Have a friend who's girlfriend got cancer at a young age, she can't work anymore and they're on hard times. He was a huge kingdom hearts fan back in the day and doesn't game much but wanted a console for KH3. Came to ask me what he should get, I told him a PS4 Pro obviously, but he couldn't afford to shell out right now. Said he was only going to use it for KH3 and netflix.

I said, wait, you want a console for *literally* only one game and netflix? Boy, have I got the console for you! :D I just gave him by Xbone for free on the spot.

sad part is, I almost feel bad for not being able to give him a PS4. If I had an old model I would have. Now he's gotta suffer through the worst version 720p slop XBONE KH3 version. Atleast he got it for free, I paid $500 for that XLoaf. :rofl: 

46 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Have a friend who's girlfriend got cancer at a young age, she can't work anymore and they're on hard times. He was a huge kingdom hearts fan back in the day and doesn't game much but wanted a console for KH3. Came to ask me what he should get, I told him a PS4 Pro obviously, but he couldn't afford to shell out right now. Said he was only going to use it for KH3 and netflix.

I said, wait, you want a console for *literally* only one game and netflix? Boy, have I got the console for you! :D I just gave him by Xbone for free on the spot.

sad part is, I almost feel bad for not being able to give him a PS4. If I had an old model I would have. Now he's gotta suffer through the worst version 720p slop XBONE KH3 version. Atleast he got it for free, I paid $500 for that XLoaf. :rofl: 

lol easy there, saint mary

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

:freeman:

Good on you to help them out like that though :love:

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

That's just fucking evil, the guy's girl has cancer and you gave him even more cancer for free :cosby2:

1 hour ago, kaz said:

lol easy there, saint mary

wasn't worth much. Used OG Phat 'Bone, maybe $100. Add $20-40 because it was the advanced warfare special edition.

Even though it's nicer than the hideous PS4 Black Ops 3 special edition (which is worth quite a bit), it's worth shit all because it's an Xbone.