Digital Foundry not impressed with Crackdown 3 destruction

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this has to be the worst game ever made.  This game should have been cancelled, releasing it did more damage than good for xbox. There's no way they made any money on it + it destroyed their reputatio

it's not that crackdown 3 is a bad game. the problem is that it's a ok 2007 title with 4k and hdr. i think it would have scored better as a $15 arcade title, and if they had ditched the cloud hype. 

Posted Images

this has to be the worst game ever made. :D This game should have been cancelled, releasing it did more damage than good for xbox. There's no way they made any money on it + it destroyed their reputation even further.

Xbox is already dead, MS just won't admit it to milk the guys still left on the console. They threw in the towel and just don't have the balls to come out and tell their customers to put themselves out of their misery and get a PS4 or switch.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

A glorified tech demo that can't even top a game from a decade ago. :cooldog:

Well we always said Lemmings were Hermits, just never thought Tech-demos that play inferior to decade's old games would be the crossover... th_freeben_final-1.png 

it's not that crackdown 3 is a bad game. the problem is that it's a ok 2007 title with 4k and hdr. i think it would have scored better as a $15 arcade title, and if they had ditched the cloud hype. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

If anyone here actually tried it I think they would change their mind . The entire map is getting destroyed as you go . It's pretty cool .

Like I said.. I've played a fair amount of Wrecking Zone and some of the destruction I've seen has been fucking crazy.  WAY better than anything in Red Faction.. LOL.

Leave it to Rich and John, to just stand on top of a building and just shoot chunks off and say it's not impressive.  Play the fucking game and fly around and go where the action is.. not just looking for each other and trying to get somewhere where they aren't being attacked so they can make their little video.  They were focusing on making a video demonstrating the destruction, but forgot to play the game and be where the action is to see how crazy it can get.  :tom: 

I actually got kills in this game :reg: Ill probably mess around with it once I get bored of Anthem and Metro.

And we me , you, mad, and dyno can play together LregL

Edited by Jon2B
20 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I actually got kills in this game :reg: Ill probably mess around with it once I get bored of Anthem and Metro.

And we me , you, mad, and dyno can play together LregL

When party support is added, fuck yea.