NPD Jan 2018 Hardware Results - "X gonna give it to ya"

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

It's also $500. Something people seem to sweep under the rug, when consoles are extremely price sensitive.

It's not even really $500 when the thing almost always has a $100 off promotion going.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how does xbox one compare to og xbox at this point of the cycle?   Xbox 2005 vs Xbox One 2018     meanwhile...   PS2 2005 vs PS4 2018   ps

First of all I love how quickly NPD or sales threads in general change topic lol.   Secondly, my favourite kind of hypocrite is someone who loves graphics enough that the Pro is a piece of s

Vini needs this after the rape he got itt http://rapecrisis.com/

Posted Images

Just now, Jon2B said:

I'm still waiting for the exclusives out the nose list . Should Dyno run like you did ?

How many times you want the Switch exclusives list posted for you only for you to pretend the list wasn't posted? 

How many times must the Metacritic 2017 and 2018 number of exclusives list be posted? 

You literally ask for the same thing in every thread you post in and then pretend you never saw it. 

:mj2:

Just now, Goukosan said:

How many times you want the Switch exclusives list posted for you only for you to pretend the list wasn't posted? 

How many times must the Metacritic 2017 and 2018 number of exclusives list be posted? 

You literally ask for the same thing in every thread you post in and then pretend you never saw it. 

Oh you living in 2018 still ? How about what your playing this year . 

Out the nose , must be a lot that your playing since there are so many , no ?

By the way for the record I love my PS4 but the cow fanboy orthodoxy on this forum is disturbing. Can't even admit to the faults

Pro sucks dick Sony shot themselves in the foot with the price point and they're gonna pay for it next gen

The controller sucks

The exclusive library is subpar to say the least compared to PS1 and PS2.

Online party/communication system still sucks ass

Can't play 4k movies on premium console

Suck my nuts cows 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Oh you living in 2018 still ? How about what your playing this year . 

Out the nose , must be a lot that your playing since there are so many , no ?

oh you're back pretending that once a game is released it doesn't exist anymore? :hehe:

Yet in 2018 you were playing a 2014 game on X and proclaiming it the best game after you hated on it for years... lol

12 minutes ago, Vini said:

By the way for the record I love my PS4 but the cow fanboy orthodoxy on this forum is disturbing. Can't even admit to the faults

Pro sucks dick Sony shot themselves in the foot with the price point and they're gonna pay for it next gen

The controller sucks

Suck my nuts cows 

eh, i partly agree with what you are saying:

1. the controller is terrible. 4 hours, at best, before needing a recharge. plus, it doesn't have the ruggedness of the xbone controller

2. the ps4 sucks when it comes to backwards compatibility. i gotta give MS credit here - they did a great job in creating a solid list of enhanced titles (without having to re-buy them).

3. the lack of UHD movies is not an issue to me, since i stream everything. however, it's a bit ironic since Sony force fed Blu rays disks last gen.

4. the exclusive library is subjective. i personally love it and can easily list 15+ that i've enjoyed this gen. however, this comes down to personal preferences. review-wise, sony has done a great job. i can't say the same for xbox and its sea of 5's and 6's. 

5. i don't do online, so i can't comment here.

so, i agree with some of your cons. i have also mentioned why i own a one x - the best looking console multiplats. however, if one could only own one gaming system, the ps4 (or pro) is the most balanced choice of current exclusives and multiplats. it's not even debatable.  

Edited by -GD-
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Vini said:

The controller sucks

Suck my nuts cows 

The PS4 exclusive library sucks compared to PS1 and PS2?   How is that relevant to this gen? 

How does XB1 compare to 360 and OG Xbox? lmfao 

How does the PS4 compare to the Xbox1 this gen is the real question.   Why do lemmings run from that? 

I agree the 4 hr battery life does suck for a controller. 

You're saying the pro price is an issue when the X is more expensive with 0 exclusives? :drake:

The market has spoken as you can see by the results.... XB1 and XB1s were both mistakes and the X came too late into the gen anf is too expensive to turn Xbox1 around. 

So the timing of X was also a mistake. 

• Upvote 1

First of all I love how quickly NPD or sales threads in general change topic lol.

Secondly, my favourite kind of hypocrite is someone who loves graphics enough that the Pro is a piece of shit and it's so much more worth it to get slightly better multiplats than exclusives.......... and yet doesn't love graphics enough for the leap from Xbox X to PC to be meaningful in any way :D It's like, 'I like my graphics to be great, just not excellent.'

@Remij_ is the only guy here who can honestly talk about caring about the 'best' version of a game and how important that is to him because he backs it up with actions. All the lemmings were happy to have far inferior multiplats for 4 out of the 5 years this gen has had and now it's magically the most important thing......just not PC version level important. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • NPC 1
5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

oh you're back pretending that once a game is released it doesn't exist anymore? :hehe:

Yet in 2018 you were playing a 2014 game on X and proclaiming it the best game after you hated on it for years... lol

Funny how you just cant answer the question . "Exclusives out the nose" 

Yet you want to go back 3 + months ? 

Lol . Tucked dick clown :D

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

First of all I love how quickly NPD or sales threads in general change topic lol.

Secondly, my favourite kind of hypocrite is someone who loves graphics enough that the Pro is a piece of shit and it's so much more worth it to get slightly better multiplats than exclusives.......... and yet doesn't love graphics enough for the leap from Xbox X to PC to be meaningful in any way :D It's like, 'I like my graphics to be great, just not excellent.'

@Remij_ is the only guy here who can honestly talk about caring about the 'best' version of a game and how important that is to him because he backs it up with actions. All the lemmings were happy to have far inferior multiplats for 4 out of the 5 years this gen has had and now it's magically the most important thing......just not PC version level important. 

You could see the contradiction coming from a mile away.

The same lemmings who bashed PC gaming for yeeeeears, and years.........all of a sudden tried to declare themselves true graphics connoisseurs when they were saving up to buy their second (or third) Xbox One.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

The X tards are pretending they didn't play their games on base One for half a decade lol.

Lmao gen after gen ps is the weakest we can tell it hurt your feelings 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You could see the contradiction coming from a mile away.

The same lemmings who bashed PC gaming for yeeeeears, and years.........all of a sudden tried to declare themselves true graphics connoisseurs when they were saving up to buy their second (or third) Xbox One.

:jordan3:

wat... 14 of the last 18 years Xbox has had the most graphically capable consoles. It shouldn't be some surprise that Xbox people talk about graphics, it's been a signature of the platform almost the entire time.

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:-* 

If you really look at my posting history... I only ever really talk about my PC or GPU or whatever when I'm excited because I'm going to buy them, or someone else is talking about PC stuff and I chime in.  I almost never talk about my shit like as if I have something over anyone else... that is unless they are already talking shit.  I absolutely love having a really powerful PC and being able to essentially max everything out with great performance.. but I'm also the guy that loves a game like Undertale, and have absolutely no problem playing any kind of game.  I always got a lot of "you spent $3000 on a PC to play 2D indie games" type shit from people here :D 

I always say "best on PC" because hey.. it's true... but people have to knock me down a peg because they know I have the hardware which makes it the case, so then it turns into how much money I spend lol.  Like who the fuck cares how much I spend?  It's not your money. It's doesn't change what I'm saying :D 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:-* 

If you really look at my posting history... I only ever really talk about my PC or GPU or whatever when I'm excited because I'm going to buy them, or someone else is talking about PC stuff and I chime in.  I almost never talk about my shit like as if I have something over anyone else... that is unless they are already talking shit.  I absolutely love having a really powerful PC and being able to essentially max everything out with great performance.. but I'm also the guy that loves a game like Undertale, and have absolutely no problem playing any kind of game.  I always got a lot of "you spent $3000 on a PC to play 2D indie games" type shit from people here :D 

I always say "best on PC" because hey.. it's true... but people have to knock me down a peg because they know I have the hardware which makes it the case, so then it turns into how much money I spend lol.  Like who the fuck cares how much I spend?  It's not your money. It's doesn't change what I'm saying :D 

It's always a different measurement. For Pro to X it's only about graphics and the price is irrelevant. Then with PC it's only about price and the big graphical jump is irrelevant. Not to mention that even when it comes to games apparently the best version of a multiplat is the only important thing, yet when the best looking game of anything at a certain time is a PS4 exclusive then it is irrelevant. 

Your opinion on games in general is one I look for here cause you play most things like I do so you can more fairly compare games and I have an idea of your taste and how they would relate to mine :-*

• Like 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

It's always a different measurement. For Pro to X it's only about graphics and the price is irrelevant. Then with PC it's only about price and the big graphical jump is irrelevant. Not to mention that even when it comes to games apparently the best version of a multiplat is the only important thing, yet when the best looking game of anything at a certain time is a PS4 exclusive then it is irrelevant. 

Your opinion on games in general is one I look for here cause you play most things like I do so you can more fairly compare games and I have an idea of your taste and how they would relate to mine :-*

I feel the same.  I'm not the hardest guy in the world to please mind you, because there's too much stuff to be interested in instead of putting all my energy into being negative about everything.  I can usually find some enjoyment in most games..but if you hear from me that a game or certain aspect of a game is garbage... it's likely pretty terrible lol.

I definitely feel like along with yourself, I'll always give a game a fair chance, no matter if it's a Sony, Nintendo, or MS exclusive.. I'll give it a fair shake. :fblike: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Funny how you just cant answer the question . "Exclusives out the nose" 

Yet you want to go back 3 + months ? 

Lol . Tucked dick clown :D

it's like going in circles with your dumbass 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said: