NPD Jan 2018 Hardware Results - "X gonna give it to ya"

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Please tell me again and again... please I need your attention :jonb:

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

This is so hard for you :D

OUT THE NOSE!!!!!!!!!!

Stick with sales threads , bitch :D Youre getting your exercise tonight you bald dumbo :D

Enough guys. No more. Gonna clean this thread up.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how does xbox one compare to og xbox at this point of the cycle?   Xbox 2005 vs Xbox One 2018     meanwhile...   PS2 2005 vs PS4 2018   ps

First of all I love how quickly NPD or sales threads in general change topic lol.   Secondly, my favourite kind of hypocrite is someone who loves graphics enough that the Pro is a piece of s

Vini needs this after the rape he got itt http://rapecrisis.com/

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

No more back and forth. If yous wanna talk about Switch exclusives (or lack of) make a thread about it, this isn't the one. 

Don't troll in troll threads guyz!

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I know those NPD numbers look like a troll but they are actual facts. Sorry to break that to you. 

(if you wanna cry about something, cry about the NPD because that is what this thread is about)

looks at thread title, Clown number 2. We cant troll NPD threads now? Oh ok, uh, no stfu :D

Just now, madmaltese said:

You can troll NPD threads with the actual NPD figures. It's not rocket science. Stop the crying. 

You stop crying. You cant selectively choose which threads go off topic because the sheep here cry about it .

If I cant talk about anything besides NPD numbers itt you better start moderating some other threads, fuck boy.

Gooberson called for back up because he is mad he has no games to play. OUT THE NOSE!!! 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You stop crying. You cant selectively choose which threads go off topic because the sheep here cry about it .

If I cant talk about anything besides NPD numbers itt you better start moderating some other threads, fuck boy.

Gooberson called for back up because he is mad he has no games to play. OUT THE NOSE!!! 

Any constant off topic back and forth between 2 members which leads a thread off rails will be moderated.

Get over it and move on. Last warning. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Any constant off topic back and forth between 2 members which leads a thread off rails will be moderated.

Get over it and move on. Last warning. 

Will it ? Are you going to moderate yourself ? Lets take a looksie shall we???

On 2019-02-20 at 12:54 AM, Vini said:

Lots of delusional ass cows. There's like 4 great exclusives on PS4 God of War, Bloodborne, UC4 and maybe Horizon. The rest are not essential.

PS1 and PS2 had like 15-20 essential games I can name off the top of my head. PS3 had the least. Best I'll give PS4 is the third best playstation console to date. 

Last of us, uncharted.

Anything else?