Currently getting rabies vaccinations...

Got bit by a dog at work today, super crazy and agressive with no vaccination records.

I have to get 5 shots right now with a giant needle in the wound, arm, both sides of my hips and stomach... Fuck... And I have to come back 3 more times for follow-up shots...

:monkas:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Thanks, all done for today. You know the needles they draw blood with, the big ones... They had to jam a needle that size in me 7 times 1 1/2 inches in...

That does not sound pleasant....  Assuming they need to jam them in the same spots on each visit too? Gonna be sore af. 

I got bit by a Golden Retriever once. I took some pills but I don’t think I had to take them because the dog probably didn’t even have rabies.

Those types of dogs don’t usually bite, though. Which was weird. I did the wrong thing by trying to touch the dog with my palm down. You should have your palm up, so he can smell you first.

Edited by Angel Jim
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't want to get too into detail because it's becoming a legal matter but let's just say the county wasn't properly doing their job.

Sounds like you were up to no good and a brave police dog took you down.