One month left until the release of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

30fps action games :hest: 

I can play Metro 4K 60 easily.  I have the choice.. you don't.  LOL Enjoy your 30fps FROMSOFT action game :facep: 

I can play metro and suckero at 60fps 

Thhbk

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

FROM's second best game (maybe).:ooh:

Well, I guess that's possible.  Demon's Souls is pretty tough to beat.  That said... this game's combat is going to embarrass all other FROM games, so I'm pretty confident it's going to be amazing. :whew: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Why do you assume it's going to be 30 FPS? DS3 was updated for the Pro and it runs at nearly 60 FPS.

Unlocked FPS in an action game :mj: 

Essentially... this game looks like it will be more demanding than DS3..

Boost mode :hest: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Did you forget about all the games that try to hit 60 on the Pro but on the X hold it near perfectly?

I'm just fuckin with Jon.  I dunno if it's gonna be 60 or not on the enhanced consoles.  It could be, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Pretty much all footage shown so far has been on PC.. and the PS4 footage shown was 30fps.

A dude from reddit said they played the PRO version and it was 4K 60fps... but I get the feeling that they were playing a PC build with PS4 button prompts.  We'll see though.  Doesn't matter... it's GOTY regardless :smoke: 

The best thing about it, is that this game comes out in one month and we've only seen very very little of the game.  Really only one area and a couple of bosses.  The one in this thread, Miyazaki said she's just a teaser of what's to come.

WastefulTameDorado.gif

NaughtyMarvelousIchthyosaurs.gif

But it's so nice to see they are holding back from spoiling everything, or like half the bosses in their trailers like Namco Bandai did with Dark Souls.  Apparently Activision said that they understand that Souls fans like and want to be surprised with bosses and enemies so they are keeping revealing them to a minimum.

28 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well, I guess that's possible.  Demon's Souls is pretty tough to beat.  That said... this game's combat is going to embarrass all other FROM games, so I'm pretty confident it's going to be amazing. :whew: 

FROM embarrassing themselves 

:whew: