Best Jordan Peterson interview I've seen yet

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Everyone that I've encountered that is really into Peterson has been an incel. 

But correlation != causation. 

Everyone you have met that listens to Jordan Peterson is an involuntary celebate?  

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Everyone you have met that listens to Jordan Peterson is an involuntary celebate?  

To be fair I only know two people in my circle who (at least admit to) drink the Jordan Peterson kool-aid. And yes, they're both angry manchilds who still live with their parents and do basically nothing with their lives. It's really unfortunate too, they used to be normal cool people until after college. 

Small sample size cause I'd rather not spend my time with people like that, but the ones I see online fit the mold as well.

40 minutes ago, Casual said:

Everyone that I've encountered that is really into Peterson has been an incel. 

But correlation != causation. 

Can't speak for those people but I like him as a moral philosopher not so much as a motivational speaker. 

To each their own tho

36 minutes ago, Casual said:

To be fair I only know two people in my circle who (at least admit to) drink the Jordan Peterson kool-aid. And yes, they're both angry manchilds who still live with their parents and do basically nothing with their lives. It's really unfortunate too, they used to be normal cool people until after college. 

Small sample size cause I'd rather not spend my time with people like that, but the ones I see online fit the mold as well.

Probably good for them then to listen to someone who tells them to get their shit together and adopt responsibility. 

Seems like at least they're looking for ways to get out of their situation. 

Edited by Vini
6 minutes ago, Vini said:

Probably good for them then to listen to someone who tells them to get their shit together

Seems like at least they're looking for ways to get out of their situation

I unno, everything I've ever bothered to listen to from him is just a bunch of oversimplification and misrepresentation of issues masked by him using big words. The guy says relatively little for how much he babbles on.

Edited by Casual
45 minutes ago, Casual said:

I think that's what Jordan Peterson is trying to help men with. Their anger issues, he wants incels to listen and figure their shit out and give their lives meaning. 

4 minutes ago, Casual said:

I unno, everything I've ever bothered to listen to from him is just a bunch of oversimplification and misrepresentation of issues masked by him using big words. The guy says relatively little for how much he babbles on.

You can say that about any philosopher. Especially jungian philisophers.

Incels that admit to liking this guy are basically crying out for help. As far as I can tell he's nothing but a positive force for people like that

1 hour ago, dakur said:

Is this guy still relevant? I thought the hype was dead two months ago.

You can clearly tell that internet traffic is slowing down for this guy.

Hell, you can tell that Sam Harris is not really relevant since halfway through 2018.

That's what I love about alt-right'ers.........they don't have patience with their gimmicks. They move on to the next thing if they notice its not working.