Worst First Party Devs?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Halo 5 is at #80 in sales position, Destiny 2 is at #143...

:leo:

it's like 3 years older and $9.99. :rofl: 

where's D1?

Also, 343's other colossal flops like Halo Wars 2, the Master Chief Coaster Collection, and Spartan Assault need to go into your score aggregates. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

your scores mean nothing. Destiny was immensely more successful than Halo this gen. MS is kicking themselves right now.

And then the partnership with Sony hurt Xbox even worse this gen to the point where i'd say it was one of the biggest reasons Xbox got it's teeth kicked in at the start of the gen. It was a downright nuclear level catastrophe losing bungie and every xbox fan knows it.

True. It would be like Sony losing Naughty Dog and their next game releasing on Xbox as the main platform with exclusive content and marketing.  It still amazes me how Bungie was allowed to leave just like that.

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

343 literally shipped a broken, unplayable game. not even undead labs, or the worst budget studio has done that. If you put out a game with working online, you're better than 343.

Yes, 343 absolutely deserves to be on this list. One of the worst first party studios right now.

And yet the game is fixed, they've improved the control system so it handles better than any Halo ever has and it's continuing to sell greatly.

You need to stop being so salty, we get it, you're just annoying as fuck about it.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Naughty Dogs. - Most overrated studio ever. Insomniac. - Garbage in, garbage out. Ratchet and Clank has a million games and they all suck. Sucker Punch - Infamous series fucking sucks, Ghosts of Tsushima looks cool though.

MS entire first party.

Retro Studios. - Second most overrated studio ever. The new Donkey Kong games are awful. The Metroid Prime games were boring as fuck and got progressively worse over time. MP3 was particularly awful. 

Come at me.

Insomniac is far from the worst dev for me. I like the Ratchet and clank games (the ps2 game was godlike) and I liked Resistance 2.

But naughty dog really is known for mediocrity :pavarotti:

Edited by kaz

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-spartan-assault - 53MC

Summary: Enlist as a Spartan soldier and sharpen your tactical skills in battle. Set between the events of "Halo 3" and "Halo 4," Halo: Spartan Assault, developed by 343 Industries in conjunction with Vanguard Games

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-wars-2

Developed by Creative Assembly, a SEGA company and the creators of the popular “Total War™” series, in partnership with 343 Industries.

Horrible developer mismanaging the IP every step of the way. the damage they've done to Halo and Xbox, especially with the launches of MCoaster Collection and Halo 5, I can't even quantify. I went from buying the legendary editions of halo day one to not even wanting to buy the games at all. :rofl: 

Great studio.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-spartan-assault - 53MC

Summary: Enlist as a Spartan soldier and sharpen your tactical skills in battle. Set between the events of "Halo 3" and "Halo 4," Halo: Spartan Assault, developed by 343 Industries in conjunction with Vanguard Games

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/halo-wars-2

Developed by Creative Assembly, a SEGA company and the creators of the popular “Total War™” series, in partnership with 343 Industries.

Horrible developer mismanaging the IP every step of the way. the damage they've done to Halo and Xbox, especially with the launches of MCoaster Collection and Halo 5, I can't even quantify. I went from buying the legendary editions of halo day one to not even wanting to buy the games at all. :rofl: 

Great studio.

Spartan Assault is an iOS and Windows Phone mobile game developed by Vanguard with oversight from 343 that was ported to consoles and PC... and Halo Wars 2 was developed by Creative Assembly with oversight from 343.

They're not developed by 343...

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Spartan Assault is an iOS and Windows Phone mobile game developed by Vanguard with oversight from 343 that was ported to consoles and PC... and Halo Wars 2 was developed by Creative Assembly with oversight from 343.

They're not developed by 343...

they count :juggle: 

Destinky > Halo this gen

Bungie > 343 for ever

Xbox Execs playing Destiny every night together (on PC of course) while Halo goes untouched :rofl: 

" Please Come Back " :scared: