Galaxy fold

Here are the specs: 7nm processor, 12GB of RAM, 512GB, and UFS 3.0. The latter means it'll read data twice as quickly. There's a battery on both with a combined 4,380mAh battery capacity. There are six cameras on this thing.

LOL, yeah, its going to be ridiculously expensive.

I still don't own a smartphone, never have. Idgaf.

My GF last time we went out decided not to bring her phone with her and told me it was a liberating experience. Lmao, it's just sad that people can't live without one.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I still don't own a smartphone, never have. Idgaf.

My GF last time we went out decided not to bring her phone with her and told me it was a liberating experience. Lmao, it's just sad that people can't live without one.

you are not the only one.

• Like 1

my grandparents don't have smartphones either @Ramza  :kaz:  faggot

nah just jk, I have xperia Z but I never used it. Only to play some ps1/snes emu. And now it's not working so I just got some crappy phone so i can call people. 

Edited by kaz
Just now, Ramza said:

:tom:

:ccruise:

I edited my post. but you are right and I agree. I don't need a smartphone, people are obsessed with that shit, it's annoying. 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

:ccruise:

I edited my post. but you are right and I agree. I don't need a smartphone, people are obsessed with that shit, it's annoying. 

I see people at the bar all the time where I work that do nothing but look at their phones for hours. :kaz: 

''I'm not gonna socialize in this real life situation, gotta look what my 'friends' are up to on Facebook! Oh would you look at that, she took more pics of her ugly kid! Fascinating.'' :grimaceleft: