Japanese developers continue to be retarded and lazy

How are these people capable of creating video games yet release them like this? What is wrong with these people? What the fuck is a framerate? What the fuck is frame pacing? What the fuck is optimization? 

Japanese developers are trash, they have no idea how to configure or optimize video games.

• Xbox One X: Native 4K
  • PS4 Pro: 1080p 
  • PlayStation 4: 1080p
  • Xbox One:  1080p
  • 30 FPS cap but performance on all systems isn't great (20-30 FPS on all systems, Pro holds closest to 30 and is probably averaging about 28 FPS while the X is right behind it averaging roughly 27 FPS followed by the base systems which both average 25 FPS)
  • Horrible frame pacing issues
  • PS4 Pro isn't optimized; Xbox One X would be better served at a resolution between 1800p and 4K, PS4 isn't optimized, Xbox One would be better served at 900p. 

:mindblown:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Given the recent run of amazing Japanese games this is what you choose to highlight as Japanese developers. :really:

What's the amazing run of Japanese games ?

44 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

This is some anime fighter cash in.

Not just that, but an anime fighter cash-in from a developer most known for visual novels. Like who is expecting these guys to be the torch bearer for Japanese developer tech aptitude? :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

What's the amazing run of Japanese games ?

I'm not even sure if you're serious or not. I know you don't like good games but this question is something else.

Nier Automata

Monster Hunter World

DQXI (your game of the generation)

Octopath Traveler

RE7

RE2

Soul Calibur

SMO

BotW

Persona 5

Not to mention the upcoming ones. 

The biggest irony is this thread being posted in a time where Major Western devs are being laughably bad. Bethesda is the worst they have ever been, EA is releasing technical flops after one another, MS (the only western company of the major 3) has by far the worst software and released absolute ass like state of decay 2 and crackdown 3.

• But DF posts a vid of a game that isn't 'best on X' and Dyno starts having a major cry :D
Just now, Jon2B said:

Oh you're going back quite a bit.  Thought you meant like this year or something 

It's Feb........ and the best game of the year so far is a Japanese game (RE2) and KH3 is double AA pretty much everywhere too.

Not to mention Dyno makes this thread in the middle of two gigantic western developer flops, CD3 and Anthem, yet is crying about Jump Force :D A anime cash grab by a nothing dev.

I know there isn't many you of lemmings left but there is no need to jump to his defence every second. 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It's Feb........ and the best game of the year so far is a Japanese game (RE2) and KH3 is double AA pretty much everywhere too.

Not to mention Dyno makes this thread in the middle of two gigantic western developer flops, CD3 and Anthem, yet is crying about Jump Force :D A anime cash grab by a nothing dev.

I know there isn't many you of lemmings left but there is no need to jump to his defence every second. 

Im not jumping to anything. It seemed like you meant recently. I didn't know you meant Gooberson Terms

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Im not jumping to anything. It seemed like you meant recently. I didn't know you meant Gooberson Terms

Even recently the case would be even more obvious. So many big titles released so far this year and the only good ones are 2 Japanese games and an Eastern European one. Meanwhile western devs have released huge flops (CD3, Anthem, Far Cry New Dawn)

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Even recently the case would be even more obvious. So many big titles released so far this year and the only good ones are 2 Japanese games and an Eastern European one. Meanwhile western devs have released huge flops (CD3, Anthem, Far Cry New Dawn)

Where did I argue against that?

Those kind of games are rushed to the market and literally has 1/100 of the budget of a big mainstream western game.

Still baffled that some anime cross over cash-in fucking suck ass, did you start gaming last-year or something??? 

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

AC7, RE2, KH3, DOA5, DMC5, Sekiro are all high budget Japanese games released/coming in the first quarter of 2019... Jump Force isn't indicative of anything.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It's DynamiteCop :grimaceleft:

Dude is sitting here championing Sea of Shit, Crapdown 3, and 5tate of Decay 2, then thinks he has the gall to complain about Japanese developers. :roff:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1