Jussie Smollett from Empire indicted for filing false police report

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who lie about shit like this should get the same punishment as the actual perpetrators of a hate crime.

lol get fucked lying ass leftist

'by hiring two black guys to impersonate white racists'     I don't think he thought this through very well....  

Posted Images

Can't wait for Jerry's thoughts. Probably: 

"Well, you can blame him all you want. The fact is, he wouldn't have done it unless racism was a REAL problem. He was just trying to bring attention to REAL issues with this hoax, and for that he should be commended." 

Surprised you didn't take this route, Dumb Mike :cruise: 

lol this was literally the leading story on right-wing news sites.

This guy is now the full embodiment of the left.

On the other side...........there's news reporting that Michael Flynn, working under the direction of Trump and Jared Kushner, were trying to give US Nuclear Reactor technology to Saudia Arabia, circumventing our Congress (which requires their approval, thus making it highly illegal) because Kushner and other business associates want to build nuclear reactions in that country.

It was so blatant and so illegal, that the people in Trump's very own National Security Council actively tried to slow them down and ended up running to the Democrats in the House to whistleblow this information to make it public.

................but naw, that gay black actor staging his attack is totally the major news of the day.

Just now, jehurey said:

On the other side...........there's news reporting that Michael Flynn, working under the direction of Trump and Jared Kushner, were trying to give US Nuclear Reactor technology to Saudia Arabia, circumventing our Congress (which requires their approval, thus making it highly illegal) because Kushner and other business associates want to build nuclear reactions in that country.

It was so blatant and so illegal, that the people in Trump's very own National Security Council actively tried to slow them down and ended up running to the Democrats in the House to whistleblow this information to make it public.

................but naw, that gay black actor staging his attack is totally the major news of the day.

Ah. You went with the DEFLECT AND IGNORE option.

That's a good one!

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Ah. You went with the DEFLECT AND IGNORE option.

That's a good one!

no, i mention it in my post.

In fact, what you are ignoring is significantly bigger than anything I could possibly be ignoring right now.

For example.........make sure to notice you STILL ignore what I just typed.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, i mention it in my post.

In fact, what you are ignoring is significantly bigger than anything I could possibly be ignoring right now.

For example.........make sure to notice you STILL ignore what I just typed.

So I'm the bad guy for ignoring a comment about Michael Flynn, in a thread about SMOLLETT? Yes, I bet you'd just LOVE a 5-page arugment about Flynn instead of Smollett...in a SMOLLETT THREAD :roff: my sides

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

So I'm the bad guy for ignoring a comment about Michael Flynn, in a thread about SMOLLETT? Yes, I bet you'd just LOVE a 5-page arugment about Flynn instead of Smollett...in a SMOLLETT THREAD :roff: my sides

you can't compare two things in a thread in which people tried to use the Smollet story to be about liberals??????????

You conveniently can't have your brain think about the fact that right-wingers and alt-right'ers have allowed people to STEAL NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY FROM THE UNITED STATES...............and give it to the country WHERE THE 9/11 ATTACKERS CAME FROM??????

You shutting your brain down, again, boy? How convenient.

Please..........keep your mind on Jessie Smollet at all times. I don't blame you. LOL

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, jehurey said:

you can't compare two things in a thread in which people tried to use the Smollet story to be about liberals??????????

You conveniently can't have your brain think about the fact that right-wingers and alt-right'ers have allowed people to STEAL NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY FROM THE UNITED STATES...............and give it to the country WHERE THE 9/11 ATTACKERS CAME FROM??????

You shutting your brain down, again, boy? How convenient.

Please..........keep your mind on Jessie Smollet at all times. I don't blame you. LOL

ROFLMAO

you can compare ANYTHING to ANYTHING

If you brought up pumpkin pie, should I then start talking about that and how it compares? :rofl: crazy dems

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Of course it is, because every leftist outlet for weeks was running victim articles about how this poor black homosexual man was brutally beaten by two MAGA hat wearing white men who put him in a noose and dumped bleach all over him at 2am in Chicago when it was -21 degrees outside...

Left reporting obvious lies for weeks, right leaning people thought it was an obvious lie the entire time much like all those fake racist receipt stories, it was a lie, and it's being reported as being a lie. Shocking. This is the problem with you people, you don't wait until facts come out. Any chance you can see to advance your rhetoric you take it even if it's unsubstantiated, hole filled and has a huge chance of being false. This is why the left continually fails, you're a band of liars and lie enablers and it constantly comes back to bite you in the ass.

You don't even come across like real people, you're that dumb. 

P.S. The stricken lines are exactly why you need your posting privileges restricted, you have no ability to control yourself and stay on topic.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course it is, because every leftist outlet for weeks was running victim articles about how this poor black homosexual man was brutally beaten by two MAGA hat wearing white men who put him in a noose and dumped bleach all over him at 2am in Chicago when it was -21 degrees outside...

Left reporting obvious lies for weeks, right leaning people thought it was an obvious lie the entire time much like all those fake racist receipt stories, it was a lie, and it's being reported as being a lie. Shocking. This is the problem with you people, you don't wait until facts come out. Any chance you can see to advance your rhetoric you take it even if it's unsubstantiated, hole filled and has a huge chance of being false. This is why the left continually fails, you're a band of liars and lie enablers and it constantly comes back to bite you in the ass.

You don't even come across like real people, you're that dumb. 

P.S. The stricken lines are exactly why you need your posting privileges restricted, you have no ability to control yourself and stay on topic.

Not really.

I'd say that the incident at the fast-food restaurant where the employee throws soda on the teenager wearin the MAGA hat had just as much media attention.

You're the one literally trying to derail threads about Xbox one failing on a regular basis, if we use that standard for restricting posting privileges, you wouldn't be on this forum anymore.  maybe you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut.

And technically, this thread is to talk about "the left" which means you guys are actually making a political thread. 

3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

ROFLMAO

you can compare ANYTHING to ANYTHING

If you brought up pumpkin pie, should I then start talking about that and how it compares? :rofl: crazy dems

No.

I am comparing two of the "major" news stories this week, one that supposedly makes liberals look bad (even though its the actions of one guy that is barely famous).

And the other is a major conspiracy that involves an entire White House administration, and right-wingers are complicit in allowing it to happen.

Contrary to your belief............I was not comparing this news story to a piece of food. I was comparing news story to news story.

I love that this is the best you can do.

Yeah what a dumb ass.   
When I first heard this story 3 weeks ago, I was embarassed thinking 'what this negro do', I thought it was some 2am hanky panky shit that backfired on him' as I was not aware some cities have Subway opened 24 hours.   ( side note who still eats at Subway? Yuck, that's the paupers sandwich choice. That place was going down hill the time Jared got caught sexting miners)  

With that said it made me doubtful that a celebrity like Jussie would be in position where he has no food in his home and has to get out at 2AM to grab a subway.  Really? You don't have jack in your crib, and Subway?

Then I saw the Breakfast club video 2 weeks ago, and it made me believe it a little bit, but by then all the police had was that ambiguous human silhouette.  I figured he was trying to holler at some thugs at night outside of Subway and they beat his ass because they weren't gay.  

Then he did that Robin Roberts interview, at first what he was saying seemed credible, then after second watch I realize he was pausing a lot in that interview, then the next day the police revealed those ambiguous human silhouettes to be those beefy buff-ass Nigeria brothers, and I was 100% that this was just some homo shit, that backfired and Jussie trying to cover it up by lying that he was attacked.  

Edited by The Mother Fucker
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Not really.

I'd say that the incident at the fast-food restaurant where the employee throws soda on the teenager wearin the MAGA hat had just as much media attention.

You're the one literally trying to derail threads about Xbox one failing on a regular basis, if we use that standard for restricting posting privileges, you wouldn't be on this forum anymore.  maybe you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut.

And technically, this thread is to talk about "the left" which means you guys are actually making a political thread. 

You mean that incident where the guy got fired and arrested for throwing soda in his face? Its media attention was justified because it actually took place. The same with the guy in the vape shop who also got fired, or the guy in the Van's store who also got fired, or the kid who was being heckled by that native guy just standing there and is now suing media organizations for $250 million dollars...

There's a common trend with all of these types of media outbursts and incidents, the leftist ones almost always end up being fake while the ones where people on the right are being attacked end up being true... There's a reason people don't trust leftist media and leftists in general, you're liars.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
14 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why are you talking about Trump ITT? :|

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You mean that incident where the guy got fired and arrested for throwing soda in his face? Its media attention was justified because it actually took place. The same with the guy in the vape shop who also got fired, or the guy in the Van's store who also got fired, or the kid who was being heckled by that native guy just standing there and is now suing media organizations for $250 million dollars...

There's a common trend with all of these types of media outbursts and incidents, the leftist ones almost always end up being fake while the ones where people on the right are being attacked end up being true... There's a reason people don't trust leftist media and leftists in general, you're liars.

No.

There's plenty of right-wing attacks. And they get reported on the same way.

We just had a new story breaking about a Coast Guard member who had a literal hit list and was found with guns and ammunition.

Remember the crazy guy who tried to send real bombs to CNN, and other people, and had a crazy van with Trump stickers all over it?

Remember the proud boys actually getting charged with attacking BLM people in New York

You want to keep on playing this game, boy? One of us is going to run out of examples, and it isn't going to be me.

Jehurey's response is literally "ok but look over here" 

Dude can you actually talk about this ONE particular issue instead of deflecting to something else? It's not that hard. 

• Haha 1