Jussie Smollett from Empire indicted for filing false police report

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I had sold my S last year for $400. Gave away the phat xbox one for free.

as for games I didn't have many. Had like 10 physical discs, most were games I just got on PS4 again anways. B) 

The only game i'll miss is sunset overdrive and they just ported that to PC. :D 

Oh shit, you never had an XOneX?  I suppose you don't have a 4k TV otherwise youd still be a Xfan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who lie about shit like this should get the same punishment as the actual perpetrators of a hate crime.

lol get fucked lying ass leftist

'by hiring two black guys to impersonate white racists'     I don't think he thought this through very well....  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Oh shit, you never had an XOneX?  I suppose you don't have a 4k TV otherwise youd still be a Xfan

bailed around the time it came out. couldn't justify it after i saw the '17 and '18 lineups. 

Looking at the '19 lineup, I really dodged a bullet. :D It's managed to get worse for Xbox even with the X out. 

I got the Pro over it not because of hardware but because quite simply, I already had (two) xbox ones and No PS4. didn't make sense to get a 3rd xbox one.

Oh, and then Switch came out and was actually a compelling product. tough luck for MS

Edited by Bodycount N