Jussie Smollett from Empire indicted for filing false police report

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

There's plenty of right-wing attacks. And they get reported on the same way.

We just had a new story breaking about a Coast Guard member who had a literal hit list and was found with guns and ammunition.

Remember the crazy guy who tried to send real bombs to CNN, and other people, and had a crazy van with Trump stickers all over it?

Remember the proud boys actually getting charged with attacking BLM people in New York

You want to keep on playing this game, boy? One of us is going to run out of examples, and it isn't going to be me.

Where are the fake stories about the left from people on the right though? 

checkmate.jpeg

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who lie about shit like this should get the same punishment as the actual perpetrators of a hate crime.

lol get fucked lying ass leftist

'by hiring two black guys to impersonate white racists'     I don't think he thought this through very well....  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where are the fake stories about the left from people on the right though? 

"Governor Northam has said that you can now EXECUTE BABIES when they are born!!!!"

-Trump and Right Wing news

Says Gov. Ralph Northam "stated that he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world... then talk to the mother and talk to the father and then execute the baby."  

"The green new deal says that you aren't allowed to own cows!!!!!"

House Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (Democrat) "must be removed from office because she might be a suicide bomber"

-Right-wing broadcaster Chris McDonald

All of those three lies have come within the past week.

You wanna play that game?????? Because you'll lose that one, as well. You honestly don't think I can't find right-wing outlets peddling lies????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

18 minutes ago, Vini said:

No you're just obsessed with politics and can't even look at anything without that lens on

No, I just happened to have read the posts in this thread. That's all.

They want this story to represent "leftists."

Please...........go ahead and talk about Jessie Smollet without any political overtone. Be my guest.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"Governor Northam has said that you can now EXECUTE BABIES when they are born!!!!"

"The green new deal says that you aren't allowed to own cows!!!!!"

House Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (Democrat) "must be removed from office because she might be a suicide bomber"

-Right-wing broadcaster Chris McDonald

All of those three lies have come within the past week.

You wanna play that game?????? Because you'll lose that one, as well. You honestly don't think I can't find right-wing outlets peddling lies????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

JG7xFNT.png

:hest:

:dead2:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

JG7xFNT.png

:hest:

:dead2:

Except if a baby requires resuscitation.............then how are they being "killed" if the baby's body cannot survive on its own????

There has been absolutely no change in the existing Row vs Wade abortion rules from over 40 years ago.

Did you read what you posted about the green New Deal.

"because we aren't sure that we will be able to fully get rid of, for example, emissions from cows or air travel"

So first of all..........you are quoting something that ISN'T IN the Green New Deal document, but rather somebody's comments.  You already lost that argument.

And secondly those comments are specifically saying that they ARE NOT SURE they can stop emissions from cows and planes.  Where did they say that they were taking cows away if they are clearly saying that cows will continue to exist and emit gases?

Wow, you...............really didn't read what you were posting, did you?:reg:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except if a baby requires resuscitation.............then how are they being "killed" if the baby's body cannot survive on its own????

There has been absolutely no change in the existing Row vs Wade abortion rules from over 40 years ago.

Did you read what you posted about the green New Deal.

"because we aren't sure that we will be able to fully get rid of, for example, emissions from cows or air travel"

So first of all..........you are quoting something that ISN'T IN the Green New Deal document, but rather somebody's comments.  You already lost that argument.

And secondly those comments are specifically saying that they ARE NOT SURE they can stop emissions from cows and planes.  Where did they say that they were taking cows away if they are clearly saying that cows will continue to exist and emit gases?

Wow, you...............really didn't read what you were posting, did you?:reg:

Jerry Logic: If you die and I resuscitate you and then kill you it's not actually murder because your body couldn't survive on its own. :lawl:

Yes I read it lol... "we're not sure what we'll fully get rid of" i.e. we'll try :cruise:

:deader:

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry Logic: If you die and I resuscitate you and then kill you it's not actually murder because your body couldn't survive on its own. :lawl:

Yes I read it lol... "we're not sure what we'll fully get rid of" i.e. we'll try :cruise:

:deader:

Except that Republicans are taking Northam's jumbled explaination of a State Congressman's bill that isn't dealing with "abortion" for babies that are born. But rather dealing with allowable abortions during the third tri-mester.

You are literally creating a narrative out of a SECOND person trying to explain a proposal from the FIRST person, and messing up the explaination.

And even though Northam messed up the explanation of SOMEBODY ELSE's bill proposal regarding third-trimester abortions.........Northam never once said anything about killing a child that had been born. Not once.

Its all right here:

https://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2019/feb/20/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-claims-northam-said-he-would-execute/

This is like the whole Death panels lie construed by Republicans.

https://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2019/feb/20/donald-trump/trump-wrongly-claims-northam-said-he-would-execute/

who the fuck is this anyway... he said "as a gay man I'm somehow considered weak... and I'm not weak" what the fuck is he talking about?  this poor man :mjcry: 

So, Chicago PD said that he did it because he was upset over his SALARY on the show.

So, the actual reason is even dumber than the speculated reason. People were speculating he would do this because he thought he was going to get cut from the show.

And the show makers responded by saying they had no plans on cutting his character. If the Chicago PD says that it was because of salary, then it must mean that the dumbass actually confessed to them.

He's a fucking nobody on EMPIRE, he should happy to even have that gig. Taraji P. Henson looks like she's on her way to starring in more movies, and once she leaves the show is gone.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, Chicago PD said that he did it because he was upset over his SALARY on the show.

So, the actual reason is even dumber than the speculated reason. People were speculating he would do this because he thought he was going to get cut from the show.

And the show makers responded by saying they had no plans on cutting his character. If the Chicago PD says that it was because of salary, then it must mean that the dumbass actually confessed to them.

He's a fucking nobody on EMPIRE, he should happy to even have that gig. Taraji P. Henson looks like she's on her way to starring in more movies, and once she leaves the show is gone.

Well his salary is going to be $0 when he gets convicted, his acting days are over. 

this dude is a fucking great actor. He started crying on command at the end of that interview. Holy shit. :bow: 

Edited by kaz