Jussie Smollett from Empire indicted for filing false police report

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who lie about shit like this should get the same punishment as the actual perpetrators of a hate crime.

lol get fucked lying ass leftist

'by hiring two black guys to impersonate white racists'     I don't think he thought this through very well....  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where are the fake stories about the left from people on the right though? 

Are you fuckin' kidding me? :cruise: 

OR Project Veritas shenanigans:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.1322f1069391

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

Or how about the Texas Elections Chief that lying his ass off to purge voter rolls:

https://www.salon.com/2019/02/16/texas-elections-chief-sorry-for-fake-news-about-95000-illegal-voters-still-wants-purge/

Texas elections chief sorry for fake news about 95,000 "illegal" voters, still wants purge

Texas secretary of state admits there weren't 95,000 "illegal" voters, but still wants to purge state's voter rolls

Deeno, you're dumb as fuck. :cruise: 

Just goes to show you that some of the black community have come to realize they're being given an advantage in these times and that there are currently many sympathizers to their cause.  Because of this, Jussie thought it would be a good idea to fake the hate crime against himself because he knew that would garner him support and potentially make him indispensable to the Empire cast and force execs to give him more money if he threatened to leave.  Talk about a backfire for Jussie but it's a sign of the times.

The cast of Empire no longer want him on the show because he is now a liability.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/22/jussie-smollett-betrayed-empire-cast-fired-quit-liar-attack/

Edited by S#$@%^i
23 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

Just goes to show you that some of the black community have come to realize they're being given an advantage in these times and that there are currently many sympathizers to their cause.  Because of this, Jussie thought it would be a good idea to fake the hate crime against himself because he knew that would garner him support and potentially make him indispensable to the Empire cast and force execs to give him more money if he threatened to leave.  Talk about a backfire for Jussie but it's a sign of the times.

The cast of Empire no longer want him on the show because he is now a liability.  https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/22/jussie-smollett-betrayed-empire-cast-fired-quit-liar-attack/

You lost me here.  

What other times are you thinking it should be 19th Century America?

• Thanks 1
On 2019-02-23 at 2:37 AM, zwarior said:

his reggae singing got annoying af to be able to finish that

ironically he (jussie) has gotten a lot of publicity for this though.  Why do I feel like Empire will be ok?

I don't know about his career.  Shit worked for trump. This story has been molten lava. So easy to spread.  Hot take. 

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

ironically he (jussie) has gotten a lot of publicity for this though.  Why do I feel like Empire will be ok?

I don't know about his career.  Shit worked for trump. This story has been molten lava. So easy to spread.  Hot take. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Jesse_Washington

heres why what he tried to pull is absolutely not ok. Even when i used to watch Empire he just rubbed me the wrong way and did not care enough to figure out why. When this story first broke out, it was both didnt care and avoidance of reading hate crime stories after the story above and many more like it, being why i hated black history month in high school. White kids were bitching about "omg why do you get a month" while im dodging sad story #244356 of what Blacks had to go through and what role i would be in if we ever plsyed the go back in time game

tl;dr fuck that guy. Didnt care for him, now glad i wasnt off on my judgement that he comes off as a douche. He really is one

On 2019-02-23 at 1:22 AM, zwarior said:

something i hadn't known or thought of, when told they had 2 suspects, would he go as far as putting 2 random people in jail just to keep up his lie?

I doubt he could keep the lie up that long, but if that did happen then he would be an even a bigger dickhole than he currently is. 

• Like 1

Nobody knows what happened with zimmerman and trayvon martin. the only person alive who knows is zimmerman.

Zimmerman is legitimately insane though. we DO know his history, and he's routinely in the news for some fucked up shit:

-they got him on wife beating

-dude goes back and forth between 300lbs fatass and a 90lb crackhead physique

-he's stalking reporters or some shit

-has dossiers on all of his detractors

-is legitimately a nutjob

I wouldn't doubt foul play. dude is a fucking psychopath and that's a documented fact. :D

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Nobody knows what happened with zimmerman and trayvon martin. the only person alive who knows is zimmerman.

Zimmerman is legitimately insane though. we DO know his history, and he's routinely in the news for some fucked up shit:

-they got him on wife beating

-dude goes back and forth between 300lbs fatass and a 90lb crackhead physique

-he's stalking reporters or some shit

-has dossiers on all of his detractors

-is legitimately a nutjob

I wouldn't doubt foul play. dude is a fucking psychopath and that's a documented fact. :D

Yea, he's as much of a lunatic as you are regarding gaming, but at least you were smart enough to get rid of all the evidence that you were a nutjob.  So how much DID you get for all your xbox stuff btw? 

:hest: 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, he's as much of a lunatic as you are regarding gaming, but at least you were smart enough to get rid of all the evidence that you were a nutjob.  So how much DID you get for all your xbox stuff btw? 

:hest: 

I had sold my S last year for $400. Gave away the phat xbox one for free.

as for games I didn't have many. Had like 10 physical discs, most were games I just got on PS4 again anways. B) 

The only game i'll miss is sunset overdrive and they just ported that to PC. :D