The Official 2019 Games by System List

So given this is SW I thought it is weird there isn't an official Game list thread. This thread could continually be referenced for when ppl ask 'but what games does X system have'.

The idea is as each game is released, every A (7.0) or above title gets added to the list of each system. 

The scale used will be GS/Meta. Game must be 7.0 (GS) AND 70 (meta) minimum to be listed (Meta score can vary so this may have have some exceptions, I will put an * for these)

The systems being PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.There will then be colour codes to indicate exclusives or not. Exclusives will be listed top.

Fellow mods can add additions to the lists as games come out or anyone can post games to be added.

PC

- Devotion: 9 / 84

- Eastshade: 9 / 81

- Sunless Skies: 8 / 87

- Resident Evil 2: 9 / 90

- Metro Exodus: 8 / 84

- Apex Legends: 9 / 88

- Wargroove: 8 / 81

- Ace Combat 7: 8 / 80

- Bury Me My Love: 8 / 78

- Pikuniku: 8 / 74

- Trials Rising: 7/ 83

- Ape Out: 7 / 82

- Dead or Alive 6: 7 / 77

- Hong Kong Massacre: 7 / 69*

PS4

- Resident Evil 2: 9 / 91

- Apex Legends: 9 / 89

- Kingdom Hearts 3: 8 / 84

- Metro Exodus: 8 / 79

- Trials Rising: 7 / 80

- Dead or Alive 6: 7 / 76

- Hong Kong Massacre: 7 / 71

Xbox One

- Resident Evil 2: 9 / 92

- Apex Legends: 9 / 87

- Kingdom Hearts 3: 8 / 80

- Metro Exodus: 8 / 81

- Trials Rising: 7/ 86

- Dead or Alive 6: 7 / 76

Switch

- Tetris 99: 8 / 82

- New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe: 7 / 80

- Wargroove: 8 / 85

- Bury Me My Love: 8 / 75

- Pikuniku: 8 / 76

- Ape Out: 7 / 83

- Trials Rising: 7/ 78

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, McWicked said:

I understand what an exclusive is, I'm asking why this is exclusive.  Is it Nintendo-developed?

I think Nintendo has always had a Tetris license, dating back to the Game Boy, and they had another developer make the game, but they can use the Tetris name and publish it.

Something I read where Nintendo licensed it from the Russian government back in the 80's, and then in the 90's the maker of Tetris was able to reclaim the license and sell the rights, however Nintendo's rights are automatically grandfathered, or something like that.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I think Nintendo has always had a Tetris license, dating back to the Game Boy, and they had another developer make the game, but they can use the Tetris name and publish it.

Something I read where Nintendo licensed it from the Russian government back in the 80's, and then in the 90's the maker of Tetris was able to reclaim the license and sell the rights, however Nintendo's rights are automatically grandfathered, or something like that.

But recently Tetris Effect released exclusively for PSVR? I think it has to do more to the fact that the developer of Tetris 99, Arika, was in financial trouble. They sort of managed to barely stay afloat by releasing Fighting EX Layer last year. So Nintendo sort of picked up on a struggling dev and offered to help publishing the game in exchange of exclusivity. I don't think they will be in trouble anymore, Tetris 99 is a smash hit.

Edited by dakur
On 2019-02-20 at 10:22 PM, Bodycount N said:

Lmao @ those PC exclusives

hands up, who has even heard of those before let alone knows what the fuck they are? :rofl: 

:umad: