6. Final Fantasy XV
  7. Ragnarok Odyssey
  8. Gravity Rush
  9. Uncharted Golden Abyss
  10. Sound Shapes
  11. Resistance Burning Skies
  12. FIFA 15
  13. Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

To be clear, this list does not represent my favorite games. Not even close.

I don't usually go out of my way to hunt Platinums. I will only try to go for the Platinum only if I'm already close and it looks achievable to me.

Edited by Pureis

0 on my PS4 account. Probably a couple on my PS3 account, but I don't remember the account name to check (or to login, hence the new PS4 account).

Just missing reading all the files in RE2, but I can't be bothered to track that shit down. If an achievement sounds fun I'll give it a shot, but won't go out of my way to try and get ones that don't.

5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

0 on my PS4 account. Probably a couple on my PS3 account, but I don't remember the account name to check (or to login, hence the new PS4 account).

Just missing reading all the files in RE2, but I can't be bothered to track that shit down. If an achievement sounds fun I'll give it a shot, but won't go out of my way to try and get ones that don't.

Yeah I'm not big on achievements which try to arbitrarily shape the way I play a game, personally I think it cuts into enjoyment and turns it into a paint by numbers experience. Searching for case files and trying to find every hidden object in a game doesn't blow my skirt up, for me I'm big on numbers and milestones. Seeing how many times I've done something, or how many hours I've put into a task or the game etc is more important information to me.

I don't even know, but im going to assume i don't have any. I used to be huge into achievements when they were first introduced on 360 but nowadays i just don't have the time and patience for these 'rewards'. I'd rather just play and enjoy games naturally instead of going out of my way to complete arbitrary tasks or finish a game 5 times.

Edited by Twinblade
8 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

you have to play claire A,B, and Leon A, B to get that. Literally have to play it 4 times to find all the files.

you're probably missing Leon's notes to Claire and Claire's notes to leon. Right near the tram car and in the stars office.:jasonj:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

you have to play claire A,B, and Leon A, B to get that. Literally have to play it 4 times to find all the files.

you're probably missing Leon's notes to Claire and Claire's notes to leon. Right near the tram car and in the stars office.:jasonj:

I've beaten the game at least a dozen times and every scenario multiple times, but I'm sitting at 55/58 files. I just can't be bothered re-running through the game another 4 times looking at a checklist of every file for an achievement is all.

44 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I've beaten the game at least a dozen times and every scenario multiple times, but I'm sitting at 55/58 files. I just can't be bothered re-running through the game another 4 times looking at a checklist of every file for an achievement is all.

ripped. guarnteed they're the scenario-specific ones